Dr. JRK Psorolin Ointment (Psoriasis and Skin Care)
For All Types of Psoriasis
- Psorolin Ointment is a proprietary siddha medicine formulated with the extracts of two plants that are known to have well established medicinal properties.
Ingredients used in Psorolin Ointment : Wrightia Tinctoria and Cynadon Dactylon
- The role of Wrightia Tinctoria in the management of PSORIASIS is well established.
- Cynadon Dactylon has rich research support proving its effect in the treatment of Hyperkeratosis and Acanthosis in psoriatic patients and also in treating warts.
- Psorolin Ointment had intense hydrating effect which helps to restore the moisture and also prevents further loss of moisture, hence protect the skin from dryness in psoriatic patients.
Hindi Names Botanical Names Percent Duhi, Mitaindarjau Kapar Wrightia tinctoria oil extract 3.33% Dobri, Bermuda Grass Cynodon dactylon oil extract 3.33% Ointment base Not Applicable Q.S.
- Psoriasis and their variants, Pityriasis Versi Color, Xerotic Skin and Fissure foot.
Psorolin Ointment offers the following advantages:
- Inhibits Keratinocytes proliferation.
- Low cytotoxicity*, non-steroidal herbal preparation and safe for long term use.
- Rich moisturizing and emollient effect.
- Leaves a non messy and non greasy feel with no stickiness on the patient’s skin and garments.
Usage Instructions for 1-3-2 Psoriasis Kit:
- At Dawn: Apply Dr. JRK’s 777 Oil.
- At Sunrise: Apply Psorolin Ointment + Psorolin oil + Psorolin medicated bathing bar.
- At Mid noon: Apply Psorolin Ointment.
- At Sunset: Apply Psorolin Oil + Psorolin Ointment.
Pre – Bath Care:
- Use Dr. JRK’s 777 oil over the entire body in the morning, expose to sun (optional) and after 15 minutes wash the skin with Psorolin Medicated Bathing Bar.
- For scalps scales, use Lumina Herbal Shampoo regularly.
Post Bath – Day & Night Care:
- Use Psorolin oil and after 2 – 3 minutes, apply Psorolin ointment in the affected areas.
- Repeat the usage thrice a day for better and sustained relief.
Usage instructions for 1-3-2 Psoriasis kit (or) as prescribed by the Physician.
- Avoid sour tasting food, allergens and working under extreme climatic conditions (both indoor / outdoor) like extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Use of cotton garments is recommended.
- Avoid stress & tension.
35 gms & 75 gms.
Proprietary Siddha Medicine.
- The Siddha system of medicine always follows the holistic approach in treating various diseases.
- Dr. JRK’s Siddha Research & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, Chennai has pioneered many unique and well researched Siddha herbal formulations for the effective management of the global problem of Psoriasis.
For External Use Only
Dr. JRK Siddha Research and Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
35 gms Rs. 120/-, 75 gms Rs. 220/-