Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Chinchadi Thailam 200 ML
Indications / Benefits of Chinchadi Thailam:
- Chinchadi thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in neurological conditions.
- Chincha means tamarind, which is the main ingredient of this oil.
- This oil is prepared with sesame oil base.
- It is used for external application for the Ayurvedic treatment of Vata diseases such as Arthritis, paralysis and such other neurological conditions.
- It is applied externally to treat pain and sprain injuries.
- It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
- It is used in Ayurvedic procedures such as Abhyanga (Massage therapy), Dhara treatment etc.
Reference of Chinchadi Thailam:
Suggested Dosage / How to Use Chinchadi Thailam:
It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Ltd.
For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Roof.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Pvt Ltd.