T & C
Terms and Conditions
While using services and information given by dgayurvedic.com all the users, actual and proposed buyers are deemed to have bound by the following terms and conditions, rather clarifications.
Any information provided on this website regarding any product or service is just educational in it’s intention. No product or services in this website is clamming to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or disorder. All products and services are just supplement and alternative in nature. In any case or condition, they are not intended to super cede any qualified doctor’s or health professional’s advise or treatment. If anybody is suffering from any ailment, one should directly approach to physician or expert of that field and should not totally rely on products or advices mentioned in this website. Products displayed in this website are very well time tested with high customer satisfaction and are picked up from well known, reputed and well established brands, but one should be aware that, the result of all products and services varies or differs from person to person. The reader of this website or user of the product and services is fully responsible and accountable for his act, interpretation, usage and result of the information, product and services of this website.
Expert team has worked hard to provide the user best, accurate and appropriate information. But there can be typographical error or any other type of inappropriateness in the content of this website. The user or reader is requested to inform us the same on email@example.com.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. So we reserve the right to cancel the order, which is not lawful to fulfil. In that case the remitted amount for the cancelled order will be refunded back after deducting 7% of the commission fee charged by the PAYPAL payment gateway.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
International Shipping (Outside India)
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Shipping charges taken by us are only charges levied by Courier Companies to courier the package from India to your location. Custom Duty if any charged by their country needs to be borne by Customer. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country.
Additionally, when ordering from www.dgayurvedic.com you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Outside India Customers, Should Have Confirm Custom Rules at your country Before Order if want to know about Custom Clearance Duty Applied or Not etc. We Provide All Custom Clearance Documents Including Indian Doctor Prescription.
Refunds will not be applicable once the order is dispatched.
- Express Mode –
- Generally, delivery of the ordered products take maximum 7 to 10 working days, from the date of purchase for International Shipping outside India.
- Shipping companies we use are DHL, FEDEX, DTDC (DPD), CITYLINK EXPRESS, GULFEXPRESS WORLDWIDE, ARAMEX etc.
- We are able to ship all forms of Ayurvedic and Herbal Supplements including Syrup, Kadhas, Juices, Shampoos, Oil, Gel, Raw Herbs, Seeds, Powder, Tablets etc.
- Expensive as compared to Nominal Mode and Regular Mode. As transit time is less as compared to other two shipping option.
- Nominal Mode –
- Generally, delivery of the ordered products take maximum 20 to 25 working days, from the date of purchase for International Shipping outside India.
- Shipping companies we use are Government Speed Post services.
- Speed Post does not allow liquid and hence Nominal Mode will not be shown to customer if you order any kind of Liquid products.
- Cheaper as compared to Express Mode.
- Regular Mode –
- Generally, delivery of the ordered products take maximum 25 to 30 working days, from the date of purchase for International Shipping outside India.
- Shipping companies we use are Government Registered Mail services.
- Registered Mail parcels should be maximum of 2 kgs only.
- Registered Mail does not allow liquid and hence Regular Mode will not be shown to customer if you order any kind of Liquid products.
- Cheapest as compared to Express and Nominal Mode.
Domestic Shipping (Within India)
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Sometimes, some product stock is unavailable in warehouse and hence in such situation we give an immediate update to customers regarding availability of products and time that may get consumed to make the product available. We apologize it is difficult for us to keep the Product stock updated on our website.
- Generally, delivery of the ordered products takes maximum 5 to 7 working days, from the date of dispatch for Domestic Shipping within India for Regular Mode.
- Express Delivery is also available. Estimated transit time in Express Mode is 2 to 3 working days depending upon the Destination address from the date of purchase. We also do same day delivery within Mumbai and within 24 hours in selected several cities.
- Free Delivery on orders above Rs. 1000/- is only valid for package weighing below 1kg and within India. Above 1kg their will be courier charges based on weight of the package.
- Package is usually dispatched from our side within 24 to 36 working hours of order placed by customers depending on product availability.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the “Complete Orders” link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
- dgayurvedic.com Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on dgayurvedic is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by dgayurvedic. The content is owned by dgayurvedic You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- dgayurvedic disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Mumbai, India.
- dgayurvedic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- dgayurvedic reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- dgayurvedic will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- dgayurvedic does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.