AIMIL PHARMACEUTICALS Neeri Syrup (Resolves and Dissolves Urinary Stones and Infection) 200 ML
Product by: Aimil Pharmaceuticals (India) Ltd.
- Neeri Syrup is an Ayurvedic remedy composed of distinctive essential herbs in synergistic combinations and concentrations which aid in keeping up the kidney stone problem.
- Neeri syrup applies a general helpful action to treat different kinds of urinary issues like urinary calculi, urinary tract disease, and prostate related problem.
- Alkalizer and antimicrobial properties facilitate the impetus of urinary calculi and aides in calculus beak down.
- Neeri decreases complexity in pro-static amplification by enhancing toxicity of the urinary bladder.
- Neeri, additionally applies rejuvenating and anti-oxidant practices thus, working as Nephro protective for the kidney.
3 Boxes Sold
Aimil Neeri Syrup (Resolves and Dissolves Urinary Stones and Infection)
For Effective & Safe Management of Burning Micturition
A Safe & Kidney friendly formula from Aimil
- Scientifically Proven
- Highest Quality Herbs
- Contributes to the maintenance of Normal Urological Functions
- Protects Kidney Naturally.
- Soothes urinary tract.
- Helps prevent recurrence.
Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.
- Burning Micturition
- Non specific UTIs or as directed by the physician.
- Effective management of poor renal functions
- Helps in urine retention- especially used during old age
- Resolves and dissolves kidney stones
Each 10 ml of syrup contains:
|Hindi Names||Botanical Names||Mg|
|A. Aqueous extracts derived from:|
|Punernava||Boerhavia diffusa Root||500 mg|
|Panchtrin Mool||Classical Ay. Preparation Prcd||500 mg|
|Ikshu Mool||Saccharum officinarum root||500 mg|
|Gokshru||Tribulus terrestris fruit||450 mg|
|Chharilla||Parmelia periata wh. Th.||450 mg|
|Varun Chaal||Crataeva nurvala stem.bark||400 mg|
|Kulatha||Dolichos biflorus seed||400 mg|
|Pashan Bheed||Bergenia ligulata Rz.||100 mg|
|Palash||Butea monosperma Flower||100 mg|
|Lajaloomool||Mimosa pudica plant||100 mg|
|Makol||Solanum nigrum plant||100 mg|
|Kakari Beej||Cucumis utilissimus seed||100 mg|
|Daruharidra||Berberis aristata stem||50 mg|
|Sudh Shilajeet||Black bitumen purified Prcd||200 mg|
|Shwet Parpati||Classical Ay. Preparation Prcd||150 mg|
|Moolishar||W.S. ash of Raphanus sativus prcd||150 mg|
|Sheetal Chini||Piper Cubeba fruit||100 mg|
|Saindha Namak||Classical Ay. Preparation Prcd||50 mg|
|Sajjikhar||Classical Ay. Preparation Prcd||50 mg|
|Sugar Base Syrup||Not applicable||Q.S.|
Benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium methylparaben, Sodium propylparaben.
Book ref: API ^AFI IP
Other Neeri syrup uses are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection
- Gastric irritation
- Decreased urine output
- Genitourinary tract disorders
- Bleeding piles
- Weight loss
- Bacterial infection
- Liver cirrhosis
- Stomach problem
- Excessive thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Digestive disorders
- Rheumatic pain
- Uterine bleeding disorders
- Cervical adenitis
- Bacterial infections
- Bleeding hemorrhoids
- Liver disorders
- Improves immune system
- Various urogenital infections
- Respiratory problems
- Microbial infections
- High levels of lipids
- Muscle spasm
- Morbid leucorrhea
- Edematous wounds
- Management of urolithiasis
- Fungal infections
- Helminthic infections
- Viral infections
- Oxidative stress
Contraindications of Neeri syrup
Neeri Syrup should not to be taken if you have the following issues:
- Lactating Mothers
- Pre- or post-operative stages
- Water retention
- Interactions associated with Caladryl Lotion
Critical Precautions to be taken care of
- To be taken by oral consumption.
- Avoid exceeding the suggested dosage.
- Neeri syrup during pregnancy is not recommended.
- Do not use if you are breastfeeding.
- Avoid taking if there is any upcoming surgery.
- Inform your doctor if your condition continues or worsens.
- Consult the doctor if you have bleeding disorders.
- As per Neeri syrup reviews always monitor your blood glucose level while in taking the medication.
½ – 1 teaspoonful thrice a day.
2 teaspoonful thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep in cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Aimil Pharmaceuticals (India) Ltd.
- +91 9975331313
100 ml Rs. 122/-, 200 ml Rs. 259/-
There are no reviews yet.