Dawakhana Tibbiya Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala (Heart and Brain Care)
An Unani Medicine
Indications / Benefits of Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshadwala:
- Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala is a highly effective to the heart, mind and nerves and also brings normally during decay in general health and nervous breakdown and other bodily weakness.
- It controls and maintains the blood pressure.
- It is most stimulating and invigorating medicine having precious and valuable combination.
- Strengthens heart and brain specially useful in case of general debility.
Ingredients in Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshadwala:
Each 5 grams Contains:
|Urdu Name||Hindi Name||Botanical Name||Mg|
|Abresham Muqarraz||Not Applicable||Bombyx mori||448 mg|
|Ood Hindi Saeeda||Agaru||Aquilaria agallocha stem ext||11.20 mg|
|Balchhar||jatamansi||Nardostachys jatamansi root ext||14.0 mg|
|Post Turanj||Bijoura||Citrus medica stem bark ext||14.0 mg|
|Qaranfal||Laung||Eugenia caryophyllata flower bud ext||14.0 mg|
|Dana Ilaichi Khurd||Chhoti Elaichi||Elettaria cardamomum Dr. Fruit ext||14.0 mg|
|Burada Sandal Safaid||Safed Chandan||Santalum album Ht. Wood ext||16.80 mg|
|Sazaj Hindi||Dalchini||Cinnamomum inners leaf ext||14.0 mg|
|Rub Anar Shirin||Anaar||punica granatum (sd) (Jce)||448 mg|
|Rub Behi||Amritphala||Cydonia oblonga||448 mg|
|Rub Saib||Seb (Apple)||malus sylvestris fruit juice||448 mg|
|Shakar Safaid||Ganna (sugarcane)||Saccharum officinarum (crystal)||2.80 g|
|Sate Lemun||Mosambi||Citrus aurantium (crystal)||5.6 mg|
|Ambar Ashhab||Not Applicable||Ambra grasea||8.96 mg|
|Natroon Banjawi||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||4.20 mg|
|Shaakh Marjaan Saaeeda||Not Applicable||Corallium rubrium||8.40 mg|
|Kehruba Shamaee Saeeda||Not Applicable||Pins succinifera||28.00 mg|
|Marwareed saeeda||Not Applicable||Mytilus margaritiferus||35.0 mg|
|Yaqoot Saeeda||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||28.00 mg|
|Yashab Sabz Saeeda||Not Applicable||Green jasper||28.0 mg|
|Zafran||Kesar||Crocus sativa (Stg.) (Pdr.)||9.80 mg|
|Mastagi Roomi||rumimastagi||Pistacia lentiscus (Rsn. Exd.)||7.00 mg|
|Arq Kewra||jambul / keora||Pandanus tectorius (Dst.)||0.14 ml|
|Warq Nuqra||Chandi||(Silver)||37.80 mg|
|Warq Tila||Sona||(Gold)||0.448 mg|
6 grams every morning and evening daily.
- Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala is an Unani medicine containing ingredients derived from plant, animal and mineral resources.
- It is a semi-solid preparation, which is particularly used for general debility.
- It gives strength to brain and heart. 5 gram dose of this medicine is taken in morning or when needed with full glass of milk.
- Khameera medicines were not used in Arabic and Persian period but are the invented by Indian Hakim’s during Mogul period.
- The word Khamira in the Unani system of medicine indicates fermented confection.
- Khamira is a semi-solid preparation but neither thick like Majun nor liquid like syrup.
- It is prepared by adding a decoction of herbal drugs or powdered drugs to a base (Qiwam) made up of sugar or sugar with honey.
- Other than herbal ingredients, animal and mineral origin drugs are also mixed.
- After preparation of solution, it is so triturated that it become frothy and color turns white due to mixing the air constituents in it.
- Khamira’s have been named on the basis of constituents used for the preparation.
- It contains ingredient Abresham (Bombax mori cocoon) and is invented by Hakim Arshad and hence named Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala.
- Khamiras usually act as a cardio-tonic, and tonic for brain, liver, and stomach, and is also used for various other ailments like palpitations, weakness of heart, weakness of principal organs, cough, cold, catarrh, including respiratory and nervous disorders.
Keep in a cool & dry place.
- Dawakhana Tibbiya College M.U. Aligarh
- +91 9975331313
125 gms Rs. 623/-, 60 gms Rs. 329/-