Dehlvi Natural Khamira Abresham Hakeem Arshad Wala (Heart and Brain Tonic) 125 Grams
Product by: Dehlvi Naturals
2 Boxes Sold
DEHLVI Khamira Abresham
Hakeem Arshad Wala
Strengthens heart and brain specially useful in case of general debility
Classical Unani Medicine (Without Musk)
Composition of Khamira Abresham Hakeem Arshad Wala:
Each dose of 3 g contains:
|Urdu Name||Hindi Name||Botanical Name||Mg|
|Abresham Muqarraz||Bombyx mori Dct||304.94mg|
|Ood Hindi||Agaru||Aquilaria agallocha Bk. Dct.||5.54 mg|
|Balchhar||jatamansi||Nardostachys jatamansi root Dct.||5.54 mg|
|Post Turanj||Bijoura||Citrus medica Rnd. Dct.||5.54 mg|
|Qaranfal||Laung||Myrtus caryophyllus fruit. dct.||6.93 mg|
|Dana heel Khurd||Chhoti Elaichi||Elettaria cardamomum Fruit dct||6.93 mg|
|Borada Sandal Safed||Safed Chandan||Santalum album Ht. Wood dct||8.32 mg|
|Sazaj Hindi||Dalchini||Cinnamomum tamala leaf dct||6.93 mg|
|Aabe Anar Shirin||Anaar||punica granatum (fr) (Jce)||194.05 mg|
|Aabe Behi shirin||Amritphala||pyrus Cydonia fr.jce.||194.05 mg|
|Aabe Seb shirin||Seb (Apple)||malus sylvestris fruit juice||194.05mg|
|nabat safed||sugar||1.039 g|
|Arq gaozaban||Borago officinalis leaf dist.||194.05 mg|
|Ark bed Muskh||salux caprea fl. dist.||194.05 mg|
|Ambar||Ambra grasea pdr||8.32 mg|
|Marjaan||Corallium rubrium pdr||8.32 mg|
|Kahruba shamai||Pins succinifera Rsn. pdr||8.32 mg|
|Marwareed||Mytilus margaritiferus pdr||12.47 mg|
|Yaqoot||Rubianus pdr||12.47 mg|
|Yashab Sabz||jade pdr||12.47 mg|
|Zafran||Kesar||Crocus sativa (Stg.) (Pdr.)||6.93 mg|
|Mastagi Roomi||rumimastagi||Pistacia lentiscus (Rsn. pdr.)||6.93 mg|
|Arq gulab||Rosa damascena Fl. dist.||194.05 mg|
|Warq Nuqra||Argentum leaf||8.32 mg|
Direction / Dosage of Khamira abresham hakeem arshadwala:
5 grams to be taken in the morning or when needed with or without 250 ml of milk.
- Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala is an Unani medicine containing ingredients derived from plant, animal and mineral resources.
- It is a semi-solid preparation, which is particularly used for general debility.
- It gives strength to brain and heart. 5 gram dose of this medicine is taken in morning or when needed with full glass of milk.
- Khameera medicines were not used in Arabic and Persian period but are the invented by Indian Hakim’s during Mogul period.
- The word Khamira in the Unani system of medicine indicates fermented confection.
- Khamira is a semi-solid preparation but neither thick like Majun nor liquid like syrup.
- It is prepared by adding a decoction of herbal drugs or powdered drugs to a base (Qiwam) made up of sugar or sugar with honey.
- Other than herbal ingredients, animal and mineral origin drugs are also mixed.
- After preparation of solution, it is so triturated that it become frothy and color turns white due to mixing the air constituents in it.
- Khamira’s have been named on the basis of constituents used for the preparation.
- It contains ingredient Abresham (Bombax mori cocoon) and is invented by Hakim Arshad and hence named Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala.
- Khamiras usually act as a cardio-tonic, and tonic for brain, liver, and stomach, and is also used for various other ailments like palpitations, weakness of heart, weakness of principal organs, cough, cold, catarrh, including respiratory and nervous disorders.
- Angina pectoris
- cardiac neurosis
- mild hypertension
- post-myocardial infarction
DIETARY ADVICE :
- Avoid foods containing saturated fats (butter, cheese, fatty meats, etc.), eggs, excess salt, sugar, caffeine, and alcohol.
- Avoid smoking.
- Eat more of green vegetables, oily fish, olives, garlic, carrots, and amla (Indian Gooseberry).
- Do regular physical exercise and avoid stress and tension.
Keep in a cool & dry place.
Mix well before use.
125 grams Rs. 640/-, 250 grams Rs. 1238/-, 60 grams Rs. 335/-
There are no reviews yet.