Dr. Jain Greynil Dark Shade Powder (Herbal treatment for Grey Hairs) 100% Natural
Herbal Powder Mixture for treatment of Grey Hair (FOR DARK SHADE)
Each 5 g Contains:
|Hindi Names||Botanical Names||Gms|
|Indigo (Neel Leaf)||Indigofera Tinctoria||2.5 g|
|Mehandi (Leaf)||Lawsonia Alba||2.5 g|
|Sofia Oil (Perfume)||Not Applicable||Q.S.|
For more Darker Results
- Amla Powder 25 gms.
- Mandur Powder 15 gms.
How to use Greynil Dark?
- Take the required quantity (according to hair volume) of Greynil Dark Powder in a bowl; slowly add boiling water to it while stirring.
- Stir continuously for 5 minutes (which release the enzymes).
- When the paste turns lukewarm apply it to hair.
- Start by applying the paste to roots by parting at different places separating the hair strand by strand.
- Apply all over the scalp and hair and pile up the hair on top of the head.
- Put a plastic shower cap to cover the entire head.
- Wrap the head with long cotton cloth. (This helps in keeping hair warm for better colouring and also for avoiding cold).
- Keep it for two hours and wash with lukewarm water.
- Do not use soap or shampoo for washing. The clear hair colour appears only after 24 hours.
- Next day, massage the scalp and hair with Dr. Jain’s Jaswand Kesh Tel at night and wash hair next morning with Dr. Jain’s – Herbals Shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment weekly for first month and then once in 10 days.
- During this treatment hair growth is faster, hence you may notice emergence of white hair at the roots, much earlier than before.
- To mask this, touch up with little paste as and when necessary.
Note: Apply this mixture on dry non –oily hair. We suggest you to buy a hair brush and plastic shower cap.
- Those with tendency to catch cold, should use warm paste (by putting the bowl in hot water for 5 minutes) Add 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil to the paste. Avoid strong breeze, A.C. during Greynil Dark application and after washing hair (till the hair is dry).
- Those having few grey hair always get excellent result. This treatment also helps in arresting further greying.
- Those having full grey or maximum grey hair take longer time to get the desired colour.
- Those using regular chemical dye & Colour’s when they switch to this treatment, they will have to repeat above application after 4 days during first month and then once in 7 days as needed.
- Greynil – Dark gives darker shade to white hair while Greynil – Brown gives lighter shade.
- One can choose a formula of their choice (or use both separately and decide the preference). Both the packs are priced the same.
Advantages of Greynil’s (Dark / Brown) natural colouring:
- Grey hair acquires dark colour (with ‘Greynil – Dark’ pack) or brown colour (with ‘Greynil – Brown’ pack).
- It gives luster and shine to hair and also conditions it.
- The irritation of the scalp due to the use of chemical dyes is healed and scalp restores its natural acid mantle, resulting in prevention of hair problems like dandruff, hair fall, split-ends, dry hair, itchy & heaty scalp.
- The face & neck discoloration and allergic rash due to chemical dyes is reduced and disappears after one or two months.
- One can notice good hair growth and sound sleep after this treatment.
- Those having grey hair on eyebrows, beard or Moustache can colour them safely.
- Application on eyebrows or face is safe and effective. (apply on hair and not on skin)
- Children, Senior Citizens, Chemotherapy patients can Safely use Greynil (Dark / Brown)
- Available in 100 g & 500 g packaging.
Herbal Mixture for treatment of grey hair naturally in the traditional way
- Greynil (Dark) (a mixture of Heena, Indigo with sofia Oil) is 100% natural product for colouring grey hair.
- Ayurveda has recommended Heena, Nili (Indigo) as natural hair colouring agents.
- These are in use for many centuries and are very safe and effective for colouring grey hair and improving hair health.
- As more and more people are using chemical hair dye & colour’s the incidence of hair problem’s, skin rashes, allergic reactions and serious health hazards are observed all over the world and therefore people are turing to natural colouring herbs for dyeing hair.
- Particularly the chemicals like para phenylenediamine (PPD), Picramic acid, sodium picramte have played dangerous role in inducing many health problems, Germany, France, Sweden and Japan have banned these chemicals as they found definite co-relation between use of chemical dyes and incidence of Breast Cancer.
- The institute of Herbal Science has done extensive Clinical trials with ‘Greynil Dark’ and confirmed its efficacy and safety.
No animals are used in testing these products.
- Two years from Date of Manufacturing.
- For Medicinal Use Only.
- Ayurvedic Proprietory Medicine.
Keep pack airtight in a cool and dry place.
For External Use Only.
Manufactured & Packed in India by:
- Dr. Jain’s Forest Herbals Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Jain’s Forest Herbals Pvt. Ltd.
100 gms Rs. 150/-, 500 gms Rs. 660/-