Elements URI Flush 3 Liquid (Kidney Stone)
For Kidney & Urinary tract functions.
Elements URI Flush 3 Liquid
- The herbs in Elements Wellness URI flush 3 help dissolve most of the major urinary stone over time with regular usage.
- They also have a diuretic action that helps a smooth flow of urine and helps flush out stones faster from the urinary tract over time
- The novel combination also helps in keeping the urinary tract free from microbial infection and helps prevent further formation of stones
What are the benefits of the product?
- Prevent formation of stones in the kidneys or ureters in those Patients who are susceptible for such stone formation
- Help reduce the size of stones of all types if already formed in the kidneys or ureters
- Promotes slow but effective reduction in the size of stones of all types and help them to be flushed out through the urine
- Relief from pain in the abdomen and low back normally felt due to kidney stones
- Promote increased output of urination to maintain urinary health
- Provide relief from infection of the ureters and urinary tracts.
Each 10 ml contains extract derived from:
|Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) whole plant||112.00|
|Pashanbhed (Rotula aquatic) whole plant||40.00|
|Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) gum oleoresin||90.00|
|Mountain knot grass (Aerva lanata) stem||75.00|
|Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root||75.00|
|Kulathi (Macrotyloma uniflorum) seed||75.00|
|Haridra (Curcuma longa) rhizome||75.00|
|Shuddha Shilajit (Asphaltum) exudates||150.00|
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) stem||150.00|
|Ajwain Oil (Trachyspermum ammi) fruit||0.0025 ml|
|Sugar syrup base||QS|
Dosage / Suggested uses:
1 teaspoonful twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Sodium Benzoate IP 20 mg, Sodium Methyl Paraben IP 10 mg, Sodium Propyl Paraben IP 1 mg
Sweetener: Sucralose 5 mg
Keep in cool, and dark place. Replace cap tightly after each use.
Shake the bottle well before use.
PROPRIETARY AYURVEDIC MEDICINE.
Surya Herbal Limited