Learnol Plus Syrup (Memory Enhancer) 200ml
Improves Overall Mental Performance
About Learnol Plus Syrup and its Memory Enhancer benefits:
Neurological disorders are the diseases of the brain seen in many people nowadays. Memory disorders is caused due to Damage to the neuronal structure. One of the major problem seen nowadays is a Loss of memory (Dementia) as specially in older age is senile dementia.
Herbal Ayurvedic Drugs can be used to treat the Memory Disorder problem caused due to many factors.
Learnol Plus Syrup contains potential herbs which are proven natural Nootropic and Neuron Activator that helps the brain to increase the cognitive function. This drug helps reduce the stress, anxiety, and mild to moderate depression.
Learnol increases blood circulation to the neurons which enhance the brain function. It also provides anti-oxidants to the brain to prevent damage to the neuronal cells by free-radicals.
Benefits of Learnol Plus Syrup.
- Enhances mental performance by increasing attention span, short and long-term memory, concentration ability , improves learning ability and speech defects.
- Benefits mentally deficient and retarded persons.
- Enhances cognitive functions – memory, concentration, learning and recall by facilitation of cholinergic transmission in the brain.
- Allays anxiety and stress by its adaptogenic and anti-stress effect
- Promotes regeneration of neural tissues and delays brain aging due to the neuronutrient properties
- Prevents neurodegeneration from free-radicals by providing high systemic levels of anti-oxidants
- Improves blood circulation to the brain assuring adequate oxygen and glucose supply to the neurons
- Improves the availability of key neurotransmitters – serotonin and acetylcholine depleted by stress, depression, sleep loss, poor diet and ageing
Natural Ingredients with its features which helps to treat Memory disorders using Learnol Plus Syrup?
- Brahmi, Mandukparni, Shankpushpi are the herbs that act on the brain to increase the cognitive function.
- Jatamansi, Vacha, Brahmi helps to reconstruct the neural tissues.
- Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, Jyotishmati reduces anxiety, mild to moderate depression and stress.
- Brahmi, Mandukparni, Vacha, Ashwagandha provides anti-oxidants to the brain and prevents the neuronal damage.
- Ashwagandha, Jyotishmati, Shankpushpi, Brahmi activates the neurotransmitters which communicate the information by signaling to the nerve cells.
Uses of Learnol Plus Syrup
Learnol plus Syrup is used for the treatment of memory disorders, senile dementia, lack of concentration, and mild to moderate depression. Intellect can also be used in the treatment of:
- Vascular dementia: It is a form of dementia that is caused by insufficient supply of blood to the neurons in the brain.
- Anxiety neurosis: It is an anxiety disorder in which excessive worrying is the main symptom.
- Alzheimer’s disease: It is a neurological disorder due to the deposition of b-amyloid protein in the brain that causes impaired thinking, memory loss, and behavior changes.
Learnol Plus Syrup is also indicated for children in the treatment of disorders like anxiety neurosis, mild to moderate depression, lack of concentration, weak memory, hyperkinetism (a neurobiological disorder that occurs in the early childhood associated with hyperactivity and impulsivity), and bed wetting.
Mode of Action
POTENT NATURAL NOOTROPIC
Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Centella Asiatica (Mandukparni), Evolvulus Alsinoides (Shankhpushpi)
REGENERATION OF NEURAL TISSUES
Nardostachys Jatamansi (Jatamansi), Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Acorus Calamus (Vacha)
Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha), Nardostachys Jatamansi (Jatamansi)
Acorus calamus (Vacha), Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha), Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Centella Asiatica (Mandukparni)
Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Evolvulus Alsinoides (Shankhpushpi), Celastrus paniculatus (Jyotishmati), Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha)
Composition of Learnol Syrup:
|Each 5 ml contains 200 mg extract derived from :|
|Hindi Name||Botanical Name||Content|
|Brahmi||Bacopa monnieri||1000 mg|
|Vacha||Acorus calamus||31.25 mg|
|Jyotishmati||Celastrus Paniculatus||0.0415 mg|
|Sugar , preservatives ,premitted colours and flavours||Q.S.|
- Children below 5 years 5 ml twice daily and above 5 years 10 ml twice daily.
- Person above 15 years 15 ml twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Learnol PLUS should preferably be taken after food.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Protect from Direct Sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Dalmiya HealthCare Limited
Dalmia Healthcare Limited