Millenium Intellec Syrup (Memory Enhancer) 200ml
Assurance of Natural Healthcare
Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine
About Intellec Syrup and its Memory Enhancer benefits:
Neurological disorders are the diseases of the brain seen in many people nowadays. Memory disorders is caused due to Damage to the neuronal structure. One of the major problem seen nowadays is a Loss of memory (Dementia) as specially in older age is senile dementia.
Herbal Ayurvedic Drugs can be used to treat the Memory Disorder problem caused due to many factors.
Intellect Tablets and Syrup contains potential herbs which are proven natural Nootropic and Neuron Activator that helps the brain to increase the cognitive function. This drug helps reduce the stress, anxiety, and mild to moderate depression.
Intellect increases blood circulation to the neurons which enhance the brain function. It also provides anti-oxidants to the brain to prevent damage to the neuronal cells by free-radicals.
Benefits of Intellec Syrup.
- Enhances cognitive functions – memory, concentration, learning and recall by facilitation of cholinergic transmission in the brain.
- Allays anxiety and stress by its adaptogenic and anti-stress effect
- Promotes regeneration of neural tissues and delays brain aging due to the neuronutrient properties
- Prevents neurodegeneration from free-radicals by providing high systemic levels of anti-oxidants
- Improves blood circulation to the brain assuring adequate oxygen and glucose supply to the neurons
- Improves the availability of key neurotransmitters – serotonin and acetylcholine depleted by stress, depression, sleep loss, poor diet and ageing
Natural Ingredients with its features which helps to treat Memory disorders using Intellect Syrup?
- Brahmi, Mandukparni, Shankpushpi are the herbs that act on the brain to increase the cognitive function.
- Jatamansi, Vacha, Brahmi helps to reconstruct the neural tissues.
- Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, Jyotishmati reduces anxiety, mild to moderate depression and stress.
- Brahmi, Mandukparni, Vacha, Ashwagandha provides anti-oxidants to the brain and prevents the neuronal damage.
- Ashwagandha, Jyotishmati, Shankpushpi, Brahmi activates the neurotransmitters which communicate the information by signaling to the nerve cells.
Uses of Intellec Syrup
Intellect Tablets and Syrup is used for the treatment of memory disorders, senile dementia, lack of concentration, and mild to moderate depression. Intellect can also be used in the treatment of:
- Vascular dementia: It is a form of dementia that is caused by insufficient supply of blood to the neurons in the brain.
- Anxiety neurosis: It is an anxiety disorder in which excessive worrying is the main symptom.
- Alzheimer’s disease: It is a neurological disorder due to the deposition of b-amyloid protein in the brain that causes impaired thinking, memory loss, and behavior changes.
Intellect Tablets and Syrup is also indicated for children in the treatment of disorders like anxiety neurosis, mild to moderate depression, lack of concentration, weak memory, hyperkinetism (a neurobiological disorder that occurs in the early childhood associated with hyperactivity and impulsivity), and bed wetting.
The potent natural nootropic and cerebral neuron activator.
Intellec tablet and syrup is a combination of potent and powerful herbs, traditionally known for their nootropic, neuronutritive, neuroprotective and brain tissue rejuvenative properties. It is also an adaptogenic and possesses anti-stress, anxiolytic and anti-depressant properties. Intellec helps delay brain aging, helps in neuron regeneration and provides the brain with adequate blood circulation to enhance brain function
Mode of Action
POTENT NATURAL NOOTROPIC
Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Centella Asiatica (Mandukparni), Evolvulus Alsinoides (Shankhpushpi)
REGENERATION OF NEURAL TISSUES
Nardostachys Jatamansi (Jatamansi), Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Acorus Calamus (Vacha)
Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha), Nardostachys Jatamansi (Jatamansi)
Acorus calamus (Vacha), Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha), Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Centella Asiatica (Mandukparni)
Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Evolvulus Alsinoides (Shankhpushpi), Celastrus paniculatus (Jyotishmati), Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha)
|Hindi Names||Botanical Names||Parts Used||extracted (mg)||derived from (mg)|
|Methyl & Propy parabens.|
- 1 to 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Protect from Direct Sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Millennium Herbal Care Limited
Millennium Herbal Care Limited