Morocco Rhassoul Red Clay Powder 100% Purity (For Skin Care, Hair Care and Face Care)
Rhassoul Clay Facial Mask and Hair Care.
- Nature has so many hidden wonders and so many answers to so many problems that it is no wonder that nowadays, during the time of advanced technology and scientific knowledge, we obtain the critical understanding that no chemical or artificial product can ever give so many benefits as the 100% natural products.
- One of the many well hidden secrets of traditional Moroccan beauty treatments is the rhassoul or ghassoul clay (ghassoul, Rhassoul, Rassoul, Rhassoul clay, red clay, oxide clay, red Moroccan clay, Moroccan Clay, or Rhassoul Moroccan Clay).
- This is an amazingly nutritious mineral clay that is being mined in the almighty Atlas Mountains in Morocco for more than 15 centuries now.
- We import it directly from Morocco Country.
D.G. Ayurvedic Sangrah’s Morocco Rhassoul Red Clay
100% Purity (For Skin Care, Hair Care and Face Care)
Rhassoul, or ghassoul (Moroccan Arabic : الغاسول, translit. l-ġasul), is a Herbal Product made of natural mineral clay mined from the Mountains of Atlas at Morocco.
It is combined with water to clean the body and has been used by women’s all over the world for centuries to care for their skin and hair.
Rhassoul contains natural minerals like SILICA, IRON, MAGNESIUM, POTASSIUM, SODIUM, LITHIUM and trace elements.
- It is one of the many beauty secrets of Moroccan women who in their need to obtain an elastic, healthy, and clean skin (without soap or other chemical cleansing products) back in the old times, found out the magical benefits of this outstanding reddish, almost brown, rhassoul or ghassoul clay.
- From the rhassoul clay they were making a facial mask that proved to be a great skin rejuvenator.
- Its benefits were so strong that not even the harsh Moroccan desert weather could prove strong enough to over-exceed the healing and nutritious powers of the ghassoul clay!
You will surely wonder what makes Rhassoul or Ghassoul clay so uniquely beneficial?
- Well, Rhassoul or Ghassoul clay is organically mined from various mineral deposits hidden in the almighty Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
- The rhassoul or ghassoul clay is actually the end mineral clay that results from volcanic and geothermal activity.
- The Moroccan soil hides deep inside large amounts of precious minerals that get out to the surface via the above mentioned activities.
- As the clay is moving towards the surface, it is being enhanced with precious minerals, such as iron, potassium, silica, magnesium, lithium, trace elements, and sodium.
- Due to its minerals, the Rhassoul or Ghassoul clay has a very strong electromagnetic charge.
- This is a key element to its strong purifying and cleansing benefits, because the toxins that build under our skin (toxins are basically being produced by many factors of modern living, such as stress, bad eating habits, bad quality of water, air pollution, etc.) are charged positively.
- Therefore, by applying a facial mask will actually pull out all the toxins hidden under your skin.
- This makes it perfect for home spa treatment.
- Also, many scientific researches have shown that organic cosmetics that consist of Rhassoul or Ghassoul powder (ghassoul powder) can be widely used for multi purpose skin treatments ranging from skin softening, removal of dead cells, skin nourishment, etc.
- And the benefits of Rhassoul or Ghassoul clay or Rhassoul powder don’t stop only in skin care treatment, they can also be used in nails or hair treatments, too. The applications are limitless.
The Benefits of Moroccan Ghassoul Rhassoul Clay.
Nourishes the Skin.
Rhassoul or ghassoul is rich in minerals that are beneficial for the skin, primarily Silica (approx. 57%) and Magnesium (approx. 25%). Silica is an essential element in collagen production and frequently used in skin formulations. Magnesium is an essential mineral for the body and is readily absorbed by the skin. Magnesium protects against free radical damage that leads to wrinkles and protects against inflammation caused by allergies and acne. Magnesium is the mineral responsible for the well-known therapeutic benefits of Epson Salts.
Treats Acne / Detoxifying.
Rhassoul or ghassoul works by ionic exchange. The negatively charged clay particles draw out positively charged impurities in the skin, unclogging pores and promoting circulation, and at the same time depositing it’s beneficial minerals. Rhassoul is also highly absorbent and is a very effective treatment for excessively oily skin.
Exfoliates / Tightens / Smoothes.
The tiny clay particles gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and tightening the pores. Regular use of Rhassoul or ghassoul will lead to a smooth and evenly-toned complexion.
Suitable for Sensitive skin.
Rhassoul or ghassoul has been tried and tested over 1000 years, and is very well tolerated by all skin types. The minerals in Rhassoul will assist in reducing inflammation without irritating or drying the skin.
Rhassoul or ghassoul is also traditionally used as a shampoo as it has excellent properties for removing dirt and grease, and will gently clean the scalp without irritation. It is the ideal “no-poo” solution and is hugely popular among the Natural Hair community.
Environmentally Friendly Soap / Shampoo / Exfoliant.
Rhassoul or ghassoul is extracted from deposits inside the Atlas Mountains, and unlike many other clays, has not been exposed to surface contaminants. An all-natural alternative to products that have surfactants, parabens, palm oil and plastic beads, it is safe for discharge into our marine environments.
1 kg Rs. 1800/-, 500 Grams Rs. 900/-, 100 grams Rs. 180/-