Nagarjun Ashwagandha Pak (Strength and Weight Gain) 400 Grams
- Ashwagandha Pak is an Ayurvedic preparation containing Ashwagandha, cow-milk, sugar, medicinal herbs and minerals.
- The chief ingredient of this medicine is Ashwagandha.
- The botanical name of Ashwagandha is Withania Somnifera. It is one of the important tonic herb of Ayurveda.
- For therapeutic purpose mainly the roots of plant are used. The roots are sedative, tonic, alternative, aphrodisiac and nutritive.
- The roots are used in treatment of senile debility, consumption, rheumatism, Vata rog, nerves weakness, nervous breakdown, loss of memory, loss of muscular strength, sperm disorders, spermatorrhoea, impotency and infertility.
- The internal administration of root powder with milk improves stamina and strength.
- Ashwagandha is important ingredient of many aphrodisiac herbal medicines.
- Use of Ashwagandha pak improves libido, muscles tone, nourishes body and cures various health problem related to male reproductive system.
Nagarjun Ashwagandha Pak (Strength and Weight Gain)
STRENGTH AND STAMINA | BODY BUILDING AND WEIGHT GAINER
Indications / Benefits of Ashwagandha Pak:
- Useful in Stimulating health, Sexual debility and Nervine disorders, improves muscle tone and body metabolism.
- It is nutritive, rejuvenating, aphrodisiac and tonic.
- It improves digestion, strength and muscle tone.
- It improves sperm count and cures sperm disorders.
- It pacifies aggravated Vata and Pitta Dosha.
- It especially works on nerves, kidney, and sperms.
Health Benefits of Ashwagandha Pak:
- Ashwagand ha has got anti-depressant capabilities because of the existence of bio molecules which help impact brain chemistry.
- This can encourage a far more pleasant attitude in you as well as assist decrease the tiredness you’re evidently experiencing.
2. Relieve Stress
- Stress affects both body and mind and could be a strain which leads to under Performance.
- Many people may also state that stress decreases standard of living.
- Ashwagandha have been recorded in Ayurvedic and Greek medication because of its stress-combating qualities.
3. Sexual Debility
- Ashwagandha is extremely useful in raising libido power in males and women.
- It encourages overall reproductive as well as sexual balance.
- To improve sexual vigour as well as sperm count & quality, men should ingest 1 tsp Ashwagandha root powder in 1 glass of milk.
- Ashwagandha is frequently utilized in herbal supplements which boost sexual interest and performance.
- Ashwagandha is extremely therapeutic for individuals who are struggling from insomnia.
- It’s got hypnotic qualities therefore it is valuable in dealing with insomnia.
- To deal with insomnia, you need to use it along with Valerian root as well as Oyster shell.
5. Skin Care
- Ashwagandha likewise helps to deal with skin difficulties.
- The paste of ashwagandha roots and leaves are utilized outwardly to deal with carbuncles, ulcers as well as swellings.
- The leaves of Ashwagandha are warmed up in water and utilized to promote the affected areas for the treatment of boils as well as swelling.
- To take care of bedsores as well as wounds, the leaves of Ashwagandha are warmed up in fat or even ghee and used on to promote the affected parts.
- To avoid the dark spots onto the skin, you have to use the paste of Ashwagandha leaves around the affected region.
6. Urinary Disorders
- Ashwagandha is additionally beneficial for treating urinary ailments since it is diuretic.
- Additionally, it opens up the sweat pores which will help to drive out liquid wastes through sweating.
7. Increased Energy
- Ashwagandha seem to naturally foster levels of energy simply by assisting our body’s nervous system.
- It’s been theorized that our central nervous system may possibly work as a restricting element in severe training just like weightlifting.
- By serving as a buffer to physical stress, Ashwagandha can enhance performance.
8. Memory tonic
- Ashwagandha is really a healer for central nervous system.
- It will help in inhibition of neuron degeneration as well as repairs them.
- Several scientists claim that it will help in regrowth of damaged neuron network.
- It will help in reducing stress simply by calming brain and therefore boosting memory, recall as well as concentration.
Ingredients / Composition of Ashwagandha Pak:
|Hindi Names||Botanical Names||Measure %|
|Pippali Mool||Piper Longum||0.18%|
Suggested Dosage / How to Use Ashwagandha Pak :
3 Teaspoonful twice a day after Meal.
Store in a dry & cool place.
Keep away from sunlight.
Expiry after 3 years from the manufacturing date.
Common Name(s) of Whitania Somnifera:
Ashwagandha, Indian Ginseng, Poison Gooseberry, Winter Cherry, Asgandha, Rasbhari, Asvagandha, Asvagandhi, Kanchuki, Aasandh, Ghoda, Tilli, Ghodaasun, Aasandh, Penneru Gadda, Dommadolu Gadda, Vajigandha, Amukkuram, Amukara, Gatrakari, Turagi, Pivari, Balya, Vajikari, Vajigandha, Varahakarni, Turagnagandha, Hayagandha, Kusthagandhi.
Nagarujun Pharmaceuticals (P.) Ltd
Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Sugar base thick liquid formula
- For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Roof.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
200 gms Rs. 175/-, 400 gms Rs. 345/-