Ophtha Care Eye Drops 10ml (Relieves Eye Strain, Redness and Dryness)
Ophtha Care is a poly herbal eye drops.
|Hindi Names||Botanical Names||w/v|
|Amalaki fruit||Emblica officinalis||13.00%|
|Haridra Rz.||Curcuma longa||13.00%|
|Vishnupriya A.P.||Ocimum sanctum||13.00%|
|Satapatri Flower||Rosa damascena||11.00%|
|Vibhitaki fruit root||Terminalia bellirica||6.50%|
|Yawani fruit||Carum copticum||6.00%|
Contains 0.002% w/v Phenyl Mercuric nitrate as preservative.
Reference : *API #Bhava Prakasha
Pharmacology : Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following properties.
- Madhu (Honey), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) and Haridra (Curcuma longa) has Antimicrobial action.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haridra (Curcuma longa) and Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Yavani (Carum copticum) and Haridra (Curcuma longa) posses Antihistaminic action.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Satapatri (Rosa damascene) and Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora) has antioxidant properties.
- Instill 1 – 2 drops (0.043-0.086 ml) in the eyes 3 to 4 times a day.
- In acute infection, increase to 5 to 6 times a day.
- In acute conjunctivitis, use every hour or as directed by your doctor.
- Peel off the safety seal.
- Tighten the cap to pierce the nozzle.
- Now Ophtha Care is ready for use.
- Keep the bottle close after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use within one month of opening the container.
- Not for injection.
- For External use only.
- Do not touch the nozzle tip, as it may contaminate the solution.
- In Ayurvedic formulations, proper identification, selection and processing of the ingredients are of the great importance.
- Himalaya, through stringent quality control, ensures consistent quality, efficacy and safety of the final products, batch after batch.
- Route of Administration: Topical
- Side Effects: Not Reported.
- Adverse Effect: Not Reported.
- Drug Interactions: Not Reported.
- Special Warnings: None.
- Contraindications: No known contraindications.
- Presentation: Sterile containers of 10 ml.
- If eye irritation persists or increases, discontinue Ophtha care and consult an Ophthalmologist.
- The Himalaya Drug Company.
- +91 9975331313
Himalaya Drug Company
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|