Svaztha Eladhi Skin Care Oil 200 ML
Product by: Svaztha
How to use :
- It is only used for external application only. It is not used for internal administration.
- For skin diseases, it is applied over the affected area and left as such for at least an hour, before it is washed of.
- For skin detox and to improve skin texture and complexion, it is used as a massage oil over face, and whole body.
- Contact to the eyes is generally avoided.
Reference : Saharayogam Taila Prakaram
- Svaztha Eladhi Skin Care Oil is used for Eczema, Dermatitis, Scabies, Skin Infection and Sun Burns.
- It is an Ayurvedic oil used for Skin related Problems.
- This oil is formulated based on the Kerala Ayurveda principles.
- Svaztha manufacture this in coconut oil base. And hence called as Eladi Keratailam, Eladi keram or Eladi coconut oil also.
10 Boxes Sold
Available on backorder
- Ela Dvaya,
- Chanda etc.
- PROCESSED IN COCONUT OIL.
- It is 100 percent natural oil for face and body
- It is an ideal oil to reduce pigmentation and acne
- The oil helps to detoxify skin and flush out excess water
- The oil gives instant glow and radiance to the skin
Svaztha Ayurveda Wellness
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|