UJALA EYE DROPS
- Ujala eye drop is an effective medicine for various ailments of the eyes, such as Opacities of the lens, corneal and vitreous resulting opacities, conjunctivitis, a watery discharge and headaches resulting from, eye caused by nazol ma or Motiabind (cataract) in various stages.
- It has the property to reverse the formation or progress of MOTIABIND. Thus it may obviate the need for a surgery and so, useful for ziabetus (diabetic) persons.
- Thousands of eye patients have reported clearer and improved vision after the use of Ujala.
- It is safe to use; its ingredients have antimicrobial property.
- Ujala is usually well tolerated .
- It is Slighty uneasy to the eyes when applied the discomfort however subsides in a short while.
Instill 1 to 2 drops of Ujala in each eye, in the morning after bath and at bed time. Do not wash eyes for 2 hours. Do not rub the Eyes. Drink a lot of water in the morning and take fresh & green vegetables and fruits. Avoid oily and heavy foods.
The ingredients used are non-toxic and no side effects or adverse reactions have been reported even after a long term usage.
Biskhapra ( Boerhaavia diffusa) 9%.
Shora kalmi (potassi nitras) 2%.
Preservative : Phenly Mercuric Nitrate