Aloesprite Aloe Vera Gel (Skin and Hair Care)
Excellent for Hair & Skin and various purposes.
- Excellent for Hair & Skin, acts as antiseptic on burns, cuts, wounds, foot cracks, skin rashes, pimple, acne, insect bites, protects skin against harmful sun – rays, useful as moisturizer for skin & hair.
- It prevents dandruff, split ends of hair. It gives silky, shiny & natural effects.
Direction of Use:
- Take a small quantity of the gel & apply as required.
- Massage with upward motion.
- Apply directly & massage gently.
- Do not wash thereafter.
- ALOESPRITE is a complete skin relief gel that helps you with a lot of skin issues.
- Aloe vera is widely known for its beauty benefits.
- It works wonder for moisturizing the skin and repairing damaged hair is one of the numerous benefits of aloe vera.
- It is an amazing skin conditioner that can be used on your face, body, burns or as an anti-inflammatory agent.
There are 8 benefits of using Aloesprite (Aloe Vera gel):
1. It treats sunburn.
Aloe Vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
2. It acts as a moisturizer.
Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
3. It fights aging.
As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
4. It lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
The skin is like one big piece of elastic that’ll expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. That’s what leaves those unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe vera gel can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
5. For dry skin
Aloe vera gel has healing and hydrating properties and is ideal to provide the dry skin with the much needed moisturisation. Use aloe vera gel directly on your skin and dry patches and it will instantly provide a burst of hydration.
6. Overnight nourishment for skin
Massage your face, neck and hands using aloe vera gel right before you go to bed. Aloe vera is non-oily and gentle and penetrates the skin layers providing deep moisturisation from within. Wake up to smooth, silky soft skin.
7. Soothe dry and cracked feet
This is a simple remedy to keep your feet moisturised and crack free all through the year. Apply a good amount of aloe gel on your feet, massage until it gets absorbed and then put on socks on your tootsies. In winters you can add aloe vera gel to your foot cream or petroleum jelly for super soft feet.
8. Hair Moisturiser
Aloe vera can be a moisturising agent not only for the skin but also for the hair. It is gentle on hair and also easy to wash off. If your hair feels dry and rough, aloe vera will come to the rescue. Grab your aloe vera gel and smooth it over the hair strands to cover well. Let it sit for 30 mins and wash off to reveal soft hair.
Best use before 2 years from the date of Manufacturing.
For External Use Only.
Store in a cool place.
- D.G. Ayurvedic Sangrah
- +91 9975331313
D. G. Ayurvedic Sangrah
1 kg Rs. 415/-, 100 gms Rs. 69/-, 500 gms Rs. 225/-, 200 gms Rs. 118/-