D.G.Lax Castor Oil 100% Veg 10 CapsulesFor Mild and Moderate Constipation, Acidity, Gas and Indigestion
Key Points :
- 100% Veg Capsule contains 700 mg of Castor Oil extracted from quality castor seeds.
- Helps to Treat the Mild and Moderate Constipation Problem Naturally.
- Digestive Aid.
- Helps provide relief from Gaseous Discomfort, Heaviness in Abdomen.
- Effective treatment in Bloating and Flatulence.
- Capsules are made from Vegetable Origin and not Gelatin.
D.G. Lax Castor Oil (100%) Veg. 10 Capsules
DG Lax Castor Oil (100%) Veg Capsule contains 700 mg of Castor Oil which is extracted from quality castor seeds. The capsules are made from vegetable origin so that Strict Vegetarians can also use it.
Since the time immemorial, people have used Castor oil as an authoritative natural herbal medicine for a various health condition. Castor oil has very good natural stimulant laxative properties. Hence primarily it helps in constipation related problems.
The castor oil helps in liver cleansing and detoxification. It also helps in improving appetite, digestion and bowel movement; thus, it improves health conditions overall. It is also renowned for maintenance of hair and scalp health. Castor Oil possesses impressive anti-inflammatory properties as well. Hence, the castor oil is useful in Lumbar pain, hemorrhoids and intestinal worm disorders.
Uses as per Ayurveda texts
- Chronic Constipation – Take before bed with lukewarm water, after some days person may feel his/her stomach flatter.
- Hemorrhoids – Castor oil can used as laxative in piles to clean out Intestines flawlessly and decrease the inflammation and also helpful in Agnideepan (Appetite stimulant).
- Abdominal pain – Castor oil can be given with Hing (Asafoetida) and Saindhav (Rock salt) for pain in abdomen and gases.
- Cold and Cough – Castor oil is kaphghna, hence so can be used with Guduchi or Adulasa Swaras (Juice extract) in Kaasa, Shwasa disorders.
- Kaamala (Jaundice) – Castor oil is good liver cleanser and detoxifier which can be used as stimulant laxative in Jaundice to increase movement of the intestines, hence decreases the obstruction of Pitta (Bile).
- Painful disorders – Castor oil can be given as mild pain reliever, adjuvant with Ayurvedic Gugul Kalpas and Dashmool kadha in general body ache, backache, paralysis, facial palsy, sciatica pain, Arthritis (multiple joint pain) as it is good vatanulomak.
- Amavata (a type of arthritis as per Ayurveda) – Castor oil is helpful in amapachan if given with Shunthi Kadha (Dry ginger decoction)
Castor oil is safe in small doses, but higher doses may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, muscle cramps, weakness, dizziness, rash or itching.
Specific Uses for Product – 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food as needed
Item Form – CAPSULE
Diet Type – Vegetarian
Flavour – Unflavoured
For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Root.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
D. G. Ayurvedic Sangrah
1 Box 15 days pack, 2 Box 30 days pack, 3 Box 45 days pack