Dr.Jain’s Bergamot oil
Citrus bergamot Parts of plant used- Peel of the fruit Volatility- Middle Note Actions Antispasmodic, antidepressant, deodorant, expectorant, nerve tonic.
1) For skin- For oily skin. treating cold sores, chicken pox, shingles, heals wound and relives ulcers, eczema and psoriasis, Hyper pigmentation or spots- on massage oil (or with Aloe Vera. cucumber gel wonder mitti- Dr. jain’s) compress. Avoid going is sun after application as it has photo toxic effect on skin. Avoid sensitive types.
2) In sore throat- forgar geis.
4) Colic flatulence, indigestion
5) Mind-anxiety, depression, stress. It is uplifting calming and relaxing without sedative effect. Gives a sensation of slow motion, rather like floating. Promotes feeling of love and peace.GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS Aromatherapy oils can be used by following methods.
1) Massage: Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in base (Til oil, corn oil etc.) and massage on affected part or give full body massage. Formula can be prepared by using Dr. jain’s Aloe Vera liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber gel etc.
2) Water method.
A) Baths- Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil in bucket warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. can add to foot bath, size bath.
B) By Compress- (Hot or cold compress)an aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil in it (1 drop for 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. Alternate way is to make thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain’s), add few drops of aromatherapy oil and apply thick lep on affected area . Cover it with cloth and wash after 30 mins.
3) Room Method: For fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil on vaporizer. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, and counters.Caution Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one fourth (according to age) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.Note:•Never use essential oils directly. Always mix them with base oil. not to be taken orally.•Avoid contact with eyes, genital area, and open wounds.•Avoid in pregnancy, lactation, infants, and patients with epilepsy, asthma, heart problems, cancer, fever, allergy, infectious skin conditions, and post -operative period.•
Store in cool and dry place away from sun light, heat and children. Close the cap tightly and avoid contact with water.
10 ml Rs. 230/-, 5 ml Rs.150/-