Dr.Jain’s Cajuput oil
Melaleuca leucadendron Parts of plant used- Leaves, buds, twigs Actions Antiseptic, analgesic,antineu ralgic, expectorant, insecticidal, vermifugal.
1) For skin- In acne, for wounds.
2) For muscular aches, spasms, joint pains.
3) Cold, cough, flu, bronchitis.
4) Cystitis, urinary complaints.
5) Mind- gead cleaning and stimulating Caution Can cause skin irritation.
Use in lower concentration. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS Aromatherapy oils can be used by following methods.
1) Massage: Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromathearapy oil in 50 ml base ( Til oil, corn oil etc.) and massage on affected part or give full body massage. Formula can be prepared by using Dr. jain’s Aloe Vera liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber gel etc.
2) Water method.
A) Baths- Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil in bucket warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. can add to foot bath, size bath.
B) By Compress- ( Hot or cold compress) an aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil in it (1 drop for 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. Alternate way is to make thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain’s), add few drops of aromatherapy oil and apply thick lep on affected area . Cover it with cloth and wash after 30 mins.
3) Room Method: For fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil on vap riser. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, counters.Caution Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one fourth (according to age ) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
10 ml Rs. 140/-, 5 ml Rs. 100/-