Dr.Jain’s Cypress Oil
Cupressus sempervirens Parts of plant used – twings, needles, cones Volatility – Top note Action – antiseptic, antispasmodic, deodorant, diuretic, nerve tonic, stimulates hormones,helps in constricting blood vessels.
1) For skin : use as astringent (add a drop to cup of water and use), or can use as compress. It is good cleanser. Add 2 drops of Cypress oil to 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel or cucumber gel (Dr. Jain’s) mix well use as cleanser. For excessive sweating (particularly palms and soles). Add 10 drops to 50 ml of Til Oil mix well and massage gently the part or body (also can use as compress for palms).
2) For piles, varicose veins, external bleeding, excessive menstrual flow – Use in compress, massage oil, with Aloe Vera gel or with wonder mitti pack. (Take 200 gm of Dr. Jain’s wonder mitti. Make a thick paste with cold water. Add 3-4 drops of Cypress oil and apply pack on required part. Cover with a cloth. Wash off after 30 mins.)
3) For Cough (Spasmodic) laryngitis, hoarse and tired voice – Use in inhalation, gargles, vaporizer, massage oil or in bath.
4) Muscular aches, spasms, joint pains, spondylitis – Use in massage oil, compress, foot bath or bath, with wonder mitti pack.
5) To relieve fluid retention, cellulite, swelling, bruises – Use in massage oil, compress or massage.
6) Mind Induces sleep by calming mind. Relaxes and helps to clear suppressed emotions.Methods of use: bath (low dosage), essence burner, massage oil (low dosages)Caution :Use in moderation. Might imitate sensitive skin. Avoid during pregnancy. Not to be used by anyone who suffers from high blood pressure.GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OIL Aromatherapy oils can be used by following methods.
1) Massage: Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in base oil (Til oil, corn oil etc.) and massage on affected part or give full body massage. Formula can be prepared by using Dr. Jain’s Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber Gel etc.
2) Water Method.
A) Baths – Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil in one bucket warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to Foot bath, Size bath.
B) By Compress – (Hot or cold compress)An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling.Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil in it (1 drop for 100 ml. water).Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. Ultimate way is to make thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain’s), add few drops of Aromatherapy oil and apply thick lep on affected part. Cover it with cloth and wash after 30 mins
.3) Room Method :For fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil on vaporizer. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add few drops to the water used for cleaning floor, tables, and counters.Caution Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one fourth (according to age) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
5 ml Rs. 300/-, 10 ml Rs. 500/-