Dhootapapeshwar Ashvagandharishta 450ml
BRAIN TONIC | MEMORY | CONCENTRATION
Supports Resistance to Stress, Promotes Stamina and Energy, and Promotes General Well-Being
Information on Ashvagandharishta :
Ashwagandha is the main ingredient of Ashvagandharistha which is excellent in Balya (Strength), Vrushya (Aphrodisiac), Rasayan and Saptadhatuposhak dravya.
It enhances Metabolism by increasing Dhatvagni.
Promotes strength and vitality by reducing physical and mental debility, lethargy.
Useful in Shukrakshaya, Napunsakata & Indriya shaithilya due to old age being Shukravardhak and Vrushya.
Ashvagandha a ‘Pradhan Dravya’ in Ashvagandharishta, is known to be a Bala-Vardhak in Ayurved.
Modern science has validated Ashvagandha to have positive effect on stress relief and an increase in anabolica (stamina & strength) activity.
Indications / Benefits of Ashvagandharishta :
- Loss of Memory
- Physical Mental and Nervine Debility
- Senile Debility
Ingredients / Composition of Ashvagandharishta :
|Each 10 ml contains:|
|Hindi Names||Botanical Names||size|
|Ashvagandha||Withania somnifera||804.0 mg|
|Talamuli||Curculigo orchioides||161.0 mg|
|Yashti||Glycyrrhiza glabra||80.0 mg|
|Vidari||Pueraria tuberosa||80.0 mg|
|Manjishtha||Rubia cordifolia||80.0 mg|
|Haritaki||Terminalia chebula||80.0 mg|
|Haridra||Curcuma longa||80.0 mg|
|Rasna||Pluchea lanceolata||80.0 mg|
|Musta||Cyperus rotundus||80.0 mg|
|Trivrut||Operculina turpethum||80.0 mg|
|Arjuna||Terminalia arjuna||80.0 mg|
|Daruharidra||Berberis aristata||80.0 mg|
|Chitraka||Plumbago zeylanica||64.0 mg|
|Chandnaa (Shveta)||Saponaria officinalis||64.0 mg|
|Chandana (Rakta)||Santalum album||64.0 mg|
|Sariva (Shveta)||Hemidesmus indicus||129.0 mg|
|Dhataki||Woodfordia fruticosa||129.0 mg|
|Nagakeshara||Mesua ferrea||16.0 mg|
|Priyangu||Aglaia elaeagnoidea||32.0 mg|
|Maricha||Piper nigrum||5.0 mg|
|Pippali||Pepper Magnificum||5.0 mg|
|Ela (Sookshma)||Elettaria cardamomum||11.0 mg|
|Tvakpatra||Cinnamomum zeylanicum||11.0 mg|
|Sodium Methyl Paraben|
|Sodium Propyl Paraben|
Suggested Dosage / How to Use Ashvagandharishta :
Preferably after Breakfast. For superior results 10 grams mix in Milk and Drink. OR 10 grams with or without Water.
Common Name(s) of Whitania Somnifera :
Ashwagandha, Indian Ginseng, Poison Gooseberry, Winter Cherry, Asgandha, Rasbhari, Asvagandha, Asvagandhi, Kanchuki, Aasandh, Ghoda, Tilli, Ghodaasun, Aasandh, Penneru Gadda, Dommadolu Gadda, Vajigandha, Amukkuram, Amukara, Gatrakari, Turagi, Pivari, Balya, Vajikari, Vajigandha, Varahakarni, Turagnagandha, Hayagandha, Kusthagandhi.
Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd.
Additional Information :
- Shake well before use.
- Store in cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Self generated alcohol not more than 11% v/v.
Reference Book :
Bhaishajya Ratnaavali (Moorchha) 21/15-21.
- For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Roof.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|