Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa (Granules)
About Shatavari Kalpa :
- The nutrient product useful for complete family specially for women, having all the benefits of Shatavari. Enhances immunity & general health by nourishing Saptadhatus. Most effective qualities like Medhya, Pittashamak, Rasayan, Shukravardhak, & Netrya. Useful for women in all age groups & for all stages like: menstruation, pregnancy & postnatal period.
- “Shatavari Kalpa” of Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd. is being manufactured by using Shatavari of excellent quality. The product having all the qualities of ‘Shatavari’ keeps the complete family healthy and energetic. It fulfills all the necessary nutritional requirements in all ages form childhood to old age and is specially useful in women.
- The ‘Shatavari Kalpa’ of Shree DhootapapeshwarLtd. is more potent than any other Shatvari Kalpa available in the market, as it contains optimum quality of Shatavari.
Indications / Benefits of Shatavari Kalpa :
- It helps proper growth of the children by nourishing all the Dhatus from Rasa to Shukra.
- Protects the body from various health hazards by developing immunity.
- By Nourishing the brain, it improves memory and concentration. It also relieves mental stress.
- Useful in menstrual pain, irregular menses, menses with blood clots at menarche.
- Helps maintain the health of the baby & the mother in pregnancy as well as after delivery.
- Reduces the chances of miscarriage and abortion by giving strength to uterus and nourishment to foetus.
- Helpful to increase lactation in lactating mothers.
- Useful in physical and mental disorders associated with menopausal state.
- Gives necessary nourishment to every cell in old age.
- Useful in bleeding disorders like bleeding through nose, throat, anus or urinary tract.
- Helps to heal gastric ulcers by its sheeta (cold) and snigdha (oily) properties.
Ingredients / Composition of Shatavari Kalpa :
|Hindi Names||Botanical Names||Size|
|Shatavari||Asparagus Racemosus tuberous root||4.000 gm|
|Churna of Ela (Sookshma)||Elettaria Cardamomum seed powder||0.050 gm|
|Sharkara (Saccharum Officinarum)||q.s.|
|Preservatives Used: Sodium Benzoate|
Suggested Dosage / How to Use Shatavari Kalpa :
1 to 2 teaspoonful with milk or juices.
Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd.
- For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Roof.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
125 gram Rs. 134/-, 350 gram Rs. 285/-, 600 gram Rs. 439/-