Dr. Jain’s Patchouli Oil
Indications / Benefits of Patchouli Oil :
- For Skin – For cracked skin, wound, scores, allergy, herpes, burns, bedsores, exceed.
- Mind – For anxiety, stress, depression, emotionally uplifting, excites senses, helps in cleaning the mind from past events.
- Used in perfumery as natural fixative.
Ingredients / Composition of Patchouli Oil :
|Hindi Name||Botanical Name||Measure|
Suggested Dosage / How to Use Patchouli Oil :
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS
Aromatherapy oils can be used by following methods
- Massage :
Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in base oil (Til oil, corn oil etc.) and massage on affected part or give full body massage. Formula can be prepared by using (Karnani) Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber Gel etc.
2 ) Water Method :
- Baths – Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil in one bucket warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to foot bath, sitz bath.
- By Compress – (Hot or Cold Compress) An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil in it (1 drop for 100 ml water.) Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. Alternate way is to make thick paste with mitti, add few drops of aromatherapy oil and apply thick leap on affected part. Cover it with cloth and wash after 30 mins.
3) Room Method :
For fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil on vaporizer, or can add to a spray bottle (4 drops to 200ml water) and spray. One can add few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, counters also.
Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one fourth (according to age) for children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils for children below one year.
- Never use essential oils directly, always mix them with base oil.
- Not to be taken orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genital area, open wounds.
- Avoid in pregnancy, lactation, infants, patients with epilepsy, asthma, heart problems, cancer, fever, allergy, infectious skin conditions, post-operative period.
Store in cool dry place away from sunlight, heat and children. Close the cap tightly and avoid contact with water.
Dr. Jain’s Forest Herbals Pvt. Ltd.
For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Roof.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
5 ml Rs. 220/-, 10 ml Rs. 400/-