Western Ghats Harsha Oil 100 ML
Indications / Benefits of Harsha Oil :
For Arthritic Pain and Swelling, Spondylitis, Lumbago, Sciatica, Sprains, Old Injuries, Cramps, Muscle Catch , Etc.
Ingredients / Composition of Harsha Oil :
|Hindi Name||Botanical Name||Measures|
|Katubeera||Capsicum Annum||8 gm|
|Adraka||Zingiber Officinals||12 gm|
|Sarshapah||Brassica Nigra||12 gm|
|Bhustruna||Andropogon Citrates||12 gm|
|Chinak Karpoor||Cinnamomum Camphora||12 gm|
Suggested Direction / How to Use Harsh Oil :
Apply gently as thin layer over the affected area, preferably in the evening or at bedtime, and allow Harsha to work full night. There is no need to massage while applying Harsha.
Harsha should not be applied on face. Hot water formentation should not be given at least one hour before and five to six hours after the application of Harsha.
Hot water bath can be taken in the morning or after about six hours of application of Harsha.
Western Ghats Pharmaceuticals
For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Roof.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|