Maharishi Energol – MA (For Vitality & Rejuvenation) 20 Tablets
- The stresses and strains, the day to day competition to each step, the trials and tribulations of everyday take a heavy toll of human health and happiness resulting in the onset of aging at an early stage and development of degenerative diseases in a man. And of the first and worst affected is the married life bliss. It may be temporary phenomenon only but produces a deleterious effect on the human psyche which further aggravates the already deteriorating health.
The action of each of its potent constituents is given below:
- Smilax china (Chop Chini) : an aphrodisiac, tonic, stimulant and indicated in seminal weakness.
- Salmalia malabaricum (Semal Kand) : The fruits are useful in the weakness of genital organs. It helps in spermatogenesis and is an aphrodisiac.
- Cuminum cyminum (Jeera) : Stimulant and possesses astringent properties. Used as aphrodisiac.
- Myristica fragrans (Jaiphal) : The nut is stimulant and aphrodisiac. Used in impotence, sexual and general debility.
- Syzygium aromaticum (Lavang) : Used as aphrodisiac, is a good stimulant and used in oils prescribed for local application.
- Argyreia speciosa (Samudra Shosh) :Induces spermatogenesis, also used in seminal weakness.
- Zingiber officinale (Sunth) : Used as aphrodisiac, is a stimulant and a potent drug.
- Piper longum (Pippali) : Its infusion is stimulant, general tonic and aphrodisiac. Used in seminal weakness.
- Piper nigrum (Mirch) : It is stimulant, aphrodisiac and recommended for functional impotence.
- Bambusa arundinacea (Vans Lochan) : Stimulant astringent and aphrodisiac.
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) : Nutritive, tonic, aphrodisiac, increases semen secretion, stops pre-mature ejaculation and spermatorrhea.
- Vitis vinifera (Munakka) : Recommended for seminal weakness.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Choti Elaichi) : Recommended in cases of impotence.
- Mucuna prurita (Konch Beej) : Seeds are astringent, stimulant, nervine tonic and aphrodisiac. It forms one of the most important and essential constituents of aphrodisiac products.
- Saussurea lappa (Mitha Kuth) : Used as aphrodisiac. In Ayurved recommended for seminal purification.
- Cyperus Scariosus (Nagar Motha) : Aphrodisiac.
- Pueraria tuberose (Vidari Kand) : General tonic, recommended for spermatorrhoea.
- Benincasa hispida (Petha) : Nervine and general tonic. Helps in spermatogenesis.
- Mesua ferrea (Nag Kesar) : Used and recommended as tonic for improving libido.
- Nardostachys Jatamanasi (Jatamanasi) : Gives strength to the body. Useful in impotence.
- Cinnamomum camphora (Shuddh Kapoor) : Gives strength, improves libido acts as aphrodisiac. In smaller dosage acts as stimulant, higher dosage will be supportive.
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshur ): Esteemed as aphrodisiac and tonic. Used in spermatorrhoea and impotence.
- Lauh Bhasma : Stimulates functional activity of all the organs, improves quality of blood and acts as general tonic, powerful astringent.
- Abhrak Bhasma : Described in Ayurved as potent tonic, stimulates metabolic activity of tissue cells and is used as aphrodisiac.
- Swarna Sidha Makardhwaj : The general belief is that by association with gold the mercury acquires most potent efficacy.
- Vanga Bhasma : Effective in spermatorrhoea. It improves health strengthens the organs and nourishes the whole body. Recommended in weakened vitality, sexual debility and impotence.
- Myristica fragrans (Javitri) : Stimulant and aphrodisiac.
- Sida cordifolia (Balamool) : The roots are cooling, astringent, stomachic and tonic, the seeds are considered to be aphrodisiac.
- Pistacia integerrima (Karkatshringi) : Astringent, tonic and stimulant.
- Piper cubeba (Sheetal Chini) : Used as stimulant in genitor-urinary diseases. Used as aphrodisiac.
- Crystal sugar (Mishri) :Stimulant excipent.
Maharishi Energol – MA (For Vitality & Rejuvenation) 20 Tablets
Silver Coated Tablets with SWARN MAKARDHWAJ MAHARASAYAN
Energol – MA
- A product from MAHARISHI AYURVEDA, the makers of world renowned MAHARISHI AMRIT KALASH, helps in restoring the psychological and functional homeostasis in the body thereby acting as an INVIGORATING BODY and MIND REJUVENATOR.
- It prepares the person to face the realities of life as they unfold themselves and consequently help in restoring the VIGOUR, VITALITY and STRONG PSYCHE.
- Energol – MA consist of 31 precious and time tested Herbs and Bhasmas, each a complete energizer by itself all acting synergistically to produce the desire action.
- Energol – MA is not a temporary stimulant. It is a NON-HORMONAL REJUVENATOR which produces a STEADY AND LASTING EFFECT.
Energol – MA Ingredients:
Each 500 mg pearl contains:
|Makardhwaj (Sulphide of Mercury)||2.4 mg|
|Loha bhasma (Ferrous)||2.4 mg|
|Vanga bhasma (Satanum)||2.4 mg|
|Abhraka bhasma (Talcum purified)||2.4 mg|
|Chopa chini (Smilax china stem bark powder)||2.4 mg|
|Semal Kand (Salmalia malbaricum stem bark powder)||2.4 mg|
|Jeera (Cuminum cyminum fruit powder)||2.4 mg|
|Jayaphal (Myristica fragrans fruit powder)||2.4 mg|
|Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum Fruit Powder)||2.4 mg|
|Samudra Shosha (Argyreia speciosa Root powder)||2.4 mg|
|Sunth (Zingiber officinale Ginger Rhizome powder)||2.4 mg|
|Kali Mirchi (Piper nirgum Fruit Powder)||2.4 mg|
|Pippali (Piper longum fruit Powder)||2.4 mg|
|Vamshalocha (Bambusa arundinacea Exudate)||2.4 mg|
|Javithri (Myristica Fragrans kosha Fruit Powder)||8.0 mg|
|Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus Rt Powder)||8.0 mg|
|Munakka (Vitis vinifera Fruit)||8.0 mg|
|Balamul (Sida cordifolia root Powder)||8.0 mg|
|Kakada shringi (Pistacia integerrima kosa)||8.0 mg|
|Choti Elachi (Elettaria cardamomum)||8.0 mg|
|Kauch beej (Mucuna pruriens)||8.0 mg|
|Meetha kuth (Saussurea lappa root powder)||8.0 mg|
|Nagar motha (Cyperus scariosus root powder)||8.0 mg|
|Vidari khand (Pueraria tuberosa root tr.)||8.0 mg|
|Peta (Benincasa hispida Fruit Powder)||8.0 mg|
|Nagara Keshar (Messua ferrea Fruit Powder)||8.0 mg|
|Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi Tr. Powder)||8.0 mg|
|Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora Exudate)||8.0 mg|
|Sheetal Chini (Piper cubeda Fruit Powder)||8.0 mg|
|Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris Fruit Powder)||8.0 mg|
|Mishri (Crystal sugar)||Q.S|
- Indian Materia Medica
- Bhav Prakash Nighantu
- Charak Samhita
- Bharat Bhaisahajya Ratnavali Part 1-5
- Dravya Gun Vigyan
1-2 Tablets twice a day with water or milk or as directed by the Physician.
Improves STRENGTH and STAMINA.
How long to take?
- This medicine can be taken for a period of 6 – 8 weeks as per doctors advice.
- After that time, usually the dose is gradually reduced and the medicine is stopped in next 6 weeks of time.
Energol-MA Side effects :
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine. It is usually prescribed in a lower dose during lactation and in children. Consult your doctor for its usage during pregnancy.
Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Maharishi Ayurveda Company
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|