Maharishi Lipomap (Balances Cholesterol) Medohar 20 Tablets
- Cholesterol, the most abundant steroid in animal tissue is present in food rich in fats.
- It circulates in the blood plasma complexed to proteins of various densities and plays an important role in parthenogenesis of Atheroma formation in arteries (Atherosderosis).
- Lipids represent the family of fats in the body, including cholesterol, LDL, HDL, VLDL, triglycerides etc. These are essential for several functions in the body within a specific range of their serum concentration. Due to poor life style and faulty dietary habits, if their concentration in blood (serum) rises above the acceptable range – the condition is known as hyperlipidaemia or hypercholesterolemia and this is one of the major risk factors for occurrence of some of the grave diseases like ATHEROSCLEROSIS and CORONARY HEART DISEASE.
- Highest acceptable and optimal value of cholesterol varies with age. However, values above 200 mg/dl are associated with increased risk of coronary artery disease (CAD).
- Similarly low concentration of HDL (good cholesterol) and high levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) are associated with higher risk of coronary Heart Disease.
- Ayurvedic description of disease with similar symptoms as that of hypercholesterolemia, are found in ancient samhitas like CHARAKA and SUSHRUTA. The cause of the disease is mainly the intake of fatty meals, over eating, sedentary habits, excessive indulgence in sleep and carelessness. It occurs mainly due to the accumulation of MUCUS, Fat and Cholesterol in the channels (Srotas), disturbing the even balance of doshas. thereby causing abnormal heart function.
- The Ayurvedic Management of this problem includes Dietary Control and Herbal Formulations that normalizes the aggravated Doshas and cleanse the excess fats, purify the blood, improve circulation and strengthen the deeper tissues of the heart.
- Lipomap is a herbo – mineral compound which contains more than 15 herbs and has proven to be highly effective.
Research on LIPOMAP
LIPOMAP (MA 1596) is a lipid lowering herbal preparation from MAHARISHI AYURVEDA, the house of research based products, including MAHARISHI AMRIT KALASH, which is one of the most highly researched products in the world. Lipomap has been clinically evaluated in the Department of Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences under renowned Dr. Anoop Mishra and Dr. Naval Kishor Vikram. The clinical evaluation continued for over two years and concluded that “The MA 1596 has beneficial effect on HDL (HIGH DENSITY LIPID – – the frinedly chololsterol) and TG (triglyderide) levels in patients with primary hyperlipidemia. MA 1596 is well tolerated with no adverse effects like statins.”
Lipomap has a number of effective constituents, some of which are Guggul, shilajeet and common household names like HALDI and ADRAK. Each constituent has its own unique contribution to the net effect of the Medicine, e.g. Haldi is known to induce reduction in cholesterol and adrak is known to act as a hypolipidaemic by increasing faecal excretion of cholesterol. Guggul tends to raise the HDL in cholesterol and Shilajeet on the other hand shows potent Anti-Inflammatory activities.
Each 500 mg tablet contains:
|Harsingar (Nyctanthes arbortristis Leaf Extract.)||29.45mg|
|Sunth (Zingiber officinale Rz. Pdr.)||4. 90 mg|
|Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia Root Ext.)||29.45 mg|
|Bhumi Amalaki (Phyllanthus niruri Pl. Ext.)||29.45mg|
|Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia Stem Ext.)||29.45mg|
|Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus Rt. Ext.)||29.45mg|
|Shuddh Shilajit (Purified Asphaltum Rsn.)||24.55 mg|
|Guggulu (Commiphora mukul Rsn.)||98 .10 mg|
|Giloy Satva (Tinospora cordifolia Pdr.)||24.55 mg|
|Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum Fr.Pdr.)||4.90 mg|
|Haridra (Curcuma longa Rz. Pdr.)||98 .10 mg|
|Pipali (Piper Longum Fr. Pdr.)||4.90 mg|
|Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra Rt. Pdr.)||19.60 mg|
|Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Fr. R Pdr.)||19.60 mg|
|Baheda (Terminalia belerica Fr.R Pdr.)||19.60 mg|
|Amalki (Emblica officinalis Fr. R . Pdr.)||19.60 mg|
|Yashad Bhasam (Zinc Calx)||4.90 mg|
|Talcum (Magnesium Silicate)||2.40 mg|
|Magnesium stearate||2.40 mg|
|silicon dioxide||4.65 mg.|
LIPOMAP helps in controlling Cholesterol, lower triglycerides and increases High Density Lipids (HDL).
Dosage & Directions for Use:
2 tablets morning and evening before meals or as directed by the physician
If you are pregnant , nursing mother , taking other related medication or have a medical condition , consult your physician before using.
Lipomap has been found to be generally safe and no side effects have been reported so far.
- Combination of Guggula and Anantmoola helps reduce cholesterol levels
- Turmeric and Anantmoola helps detoxify blood and getting rid of accumulations in the blood
- Pippali and Sunth helps with stimulating fat metabolism.
What does Lipomap do ?
- Regulates Fat Metabolism
- Supports liver functioning
- Balances Bile Secretion
- Helps normalize the total blood Cholesterol level
- Increases the “Good Cholesterol” (HDL)
- Decreases Triglyceride levels significantly
Why Lipomap ?
- Authentic Herbal and Natural Formula
- Research Based
- No Adverse side-effects
- Holistic Approach
Interactions: None reported so far.
Storage: Keep in cool & dry place.
Maharishi Ayurveda Product Pvt. Ltd.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|