Maharishi Kasni (Cough Syrup) 200 ML
Product by: Maharishi Ayurveda
- Maharishi Ayurveda combines the holistic knowledge of Ayurveda, the science of life, with the benefits of modern technology & quality control to bring you a range of highly effective Ayurvedic medicines which are free from adverse side effects.
- It helps break and liquefy the tenacious “Kapha” and finally expectorate it ,easing out the cough.
- Kasni counters respiratory allergies, decongest nasal, para-nasal and respiratory mucous. It is mucolytic and augments expectoration of bronchial secretions.
- Kasni pacifies Vata, liquefies and eliminates vitiated Kapha.
- Kasni owes its beneficial Antiallergic / Antitussive/ expectorant action to time tested herbs such as Ocimum sanctum, Zingiber officinale, Pistacia integerrima, Mytica nagi etc.
- Kasni does not contain codeine or alcohol. It is non habit forming and non- constipating.
- Kasni is safe for patients of all groups. It does not cause drowsiness and keeps the patient alert and active throughout the day.
8 Boxes Sold
Maharishi Kasni (Cough Syrup)
Any Reason – Any Season
Various types of Cough, Cough Associated with Common Cold, Bronchitis, Sore Throat, Blocked Nose & Mucosa etc.
- Take 5 to 10 ml of Kasni Cough Syrup 2 – 3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Shake Well before use.
Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.
Each 5 ml contains:
|Kakra shringi (Pistacia integerrima) Gl.||42.21 mg|
|Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) Rz.||17.70 mg|
|Nagar mustaka (Cyperus scariosus) Rz.||4.77 mg|
|Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root||12.94 mg|
|Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) leaf||10.21 mg|
|Adusa (Adhatoda vasica) leaf||8.17 mg|
|Talispatra (Abies webbiana) leaf||12.26 mg|
|Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Bk.||3.40 mg|
|Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera) plant||9.53 mg|
|Kayphal (Myrica nagi) Bk.||10.21 mg|
|Pippali (Piper longum) fruit||25.87 mg|
|Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) plant||10.89 mg|
|Somlata (Ephedra gerardiana) plant||21.79 mg|
|Suhaga (Tankan Bhasma)||60.96 mg|
|Peppermint (Mentha piperita) sat||3.80 mg|
|Kapoor (Cinnamomum Camphora)||1.90 mg|
Preservative: Sodium Benzoate I.P. Citric acid I.P.
Shake well before use.
- Keep in cool & dry place. Close the bottle’s cap tightly after use.
- SAFE OR CHILDREN, YOUNG and OLD.
Marketed By :
Maharishi Ayurveda Products Pvt. Ltd.
Manufactured By :
Shree Dhanwantari Herbals.
Maharishi Ayurveda Product Pvt. Ltd.
100 ml Rs. 90/-, 200 ml Rs. 165/-