Maharishi Kasni (Cough Syrup) 200 ML
Product by: Maharishi Ayurveda
- Maharishi Ayurveda combines the holistic knowledge of Ayurveda, the science of life, with the benefits of modern technology & quality control to bring you a range of highly effective Ayurvedic medicines which are free from adverse side effects.
- It helps break and liquefy the tenacious “Kapha” and finally expectorate it ,easing out the cough.
- Kasni counters respiratory allergies, decongest nasal, para-nasal and respiratory mucous. It is mucolytic and augments expectoration of bronchial secretions.
- Kasni pacifies Vata, liquefies and eliminates vitiated Kapha.
- Kasni owes its beneficial Antiallergic / Antitussive/ expectorant action to time tested herbs such as Ocimum sanctum, Zingiber officinale, Pistacia integerrima, Mytica nagi etc.
- Kasni does not contain codeine or alcohol. It is non habit forming and non- constipating.
- Kasni is safe for patients of all groups. It does not cause drowsiness and keeps the patient alert and active throughout the day.
11 Boxes Sold
Maharishi Kasni (Cough Syrup)
Any Reason – Any Season
Various types of Cough, Cough Associated with Common Cold, Bronchitis, Sore Throat, Blocked Nose & Mucosa etc.
- Take 5 to 10 ml of Kasni Cough Syrup 2 – 3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Shake Well before use.
Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.
Each 5 ml contains:
|Kakra shringi (Pistacia integerrima) Gl.||42.21 mg|
|Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) Rz.||17.70 mg|
|Nagar mustaka (Cyperus scariosus) Rz.||4.77 mg|
|Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root||12.94 mg|
|Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) leaf||10.21 mg|
|Adusa (Adhatoda vasica) leaf||8.17 mg|
|Talispatra (Abies webbiana) leaf||12.26 mg|
|Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Bk.||3.40 mg|
|Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera) plant||9.53 mg|
|Kayphal (Myrica nagi) Bk.||10.21 mg|
|Pippali (Piper longum) fruit||25.87 mg|
|Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) plant||10.89 mg|
|Somlata (Ephedra gerardiana) plant||21.79 mg|
|Suhaga (Tankan Bhasma)||60.96 mg|
|Peppermint (Mentha piperita) sat||3.80 mg|
|Kapoor (Cinnamomum Camphora)||1.90 mg|
Preservative: Sodium Benzoate I.P. Citric acid I.P.
Shake well before use.
- Keep in cool & dry place. Close the bottle’s cap tightly after use.
- SAFE OR CHILDREN, YOUNG and OLD.
Marketed By :
Maharishi Ayurveda Products Pvt. Ltd.
Manufactured By :
Shree Dhanwantari Herbals.
100 ml Rs. 90/-, 200 ml Rs. 165/-
There are no reviews yet.