Vibha TeroNeem Herbal Tablets 120 Tabs
100% Natural & Herbal Tablet Against Diabetes
Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine
“Every Tenth Indian is a Diabetic and every fifth Diabetic in the world is an Indian”.
- Diabetes Mellitus (DM) represents a major medical problem affecting millions of people all over the world.
- Diabetes is a disease in which the body does not produce or properly use insulin, a hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starch and other foods into energy needed for daily life. The spreading diabetes epidemic is a major health threat for India.
- Studies from 10 Cities of Western India show that every fifth Mumbaikar will have diabetes.
The 2 distinct forms of Diabetes are:
- Type I, juvenile or insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM-an auto immune disease in which body does not produce any insulin) and
- Type II, adult onset or Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM-a metabolic disorder resulting from the body’s inability to make sufficient or properly use insulin).
- TeroNeem is based on an active principal ‘Epicatechin’ from a tree Pterocarpus marsupium – Vijaysar which is at the core of the total product.
- Other ingredient (Neem Leaves powder ) is added to control the metabolic derangements rather than mere control of blood sugar level.
- The water extract is slightly bitter in taste. It has NO SIDE EFFECTS.
- The active principal of Teroneem is Epicatechin, which is extracted from the bark of P.marsupium in a highly scientific manner.
- Epicatechin is a benzopyran having the above organic structure. The active principle controls diabetes.
- It stimulates Beta cells of islets of Langerhans to secrete more insulin enabling the pancreas to function at its normal and optimum capacity.
- It is safe without any side effects. Reduce gradually allopathic drugs after definite indication of return of normal level of sugar in blood and urine is observed.
Each tablet of TeroNeem contains freshly harvested Ingredients:
|Hindi Name||Botanical Name||Mg|
|Beejak (Vijaysar)||Pterocarpus marsupium||250 mgs|
|Neem Leaves||Azardirachta Indica||250 mgs|
TeroNeem Tablets are made from Heartwood of tree Pterocarpus marsupium and Neem leaf powder.
2 Tablets thrice a day (2 Tablets each immediately after breakfast, lunch and dinner.)
Do’s & Don’t:
For better results, it is necessary to have controlled diet.
Pulses & vegetables could be consumed in the regular quantities.
However, Sugar, Rice etc. should be avoided as far as possible.
Vegetables To Be Used:
All leafy vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Cucumber, Tomato, Bitter gourd, Lady Finger, Garlic, peas should be consumed.
Vegetables to be avoided:-
Carrots, potatoes, Sweet potatoes, brinjals (egg plant) etc.
Fruits to be used:-
Pomegranate, papaya, Orange, water melon, Jambolans.
Fruits to be avoided:-
Bananas, figs any type of dry fruits, cashew nuts, apples, custard apples etc.
Avoid eating anything between Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Do not overeat. Avoid sweets, ghee, butter, cheese, ice cream etc.
Moderate physical like brisk walking for 3 kms. a day would help immensely in losing the excess weight.
A regular sleep for 7 hrs during the night is advisable.
Regulation of Diet & Exercise are the sheet Anchors in Control of Diabetes.
How TeroNeem controls Blood Sugar Level?
- TeroNeem has insulin mimetic action which helps in regulating blood sugar level.
- The other actions of TeroNeem help the body system by increasing conversion of pro-insulin in to insulin and by increasing glucose up take by the cells.
Does TeroNeem cause Hypoglycemia?
- Unlike synthetic oral hypoglycemic drugs, TeroNeem does not cause hypoglycemia.(lowering of blood sugar below normal desired levels)
Is TeroNeem safe for long term use?
- Yes. TeroNeem can be taken over very long periods .
Can TeroNeem be taken with other drugs ?
- Yes, when taken with synthetic oral hypoglycemic drugs, TeroNeem helps in reduction of their dose.
- It is important to know that the side effects and toxicity of synthetic anti-diabetic drugs related to dosage.
What is the unique feature of TeroNeem?
- TeroNeem acts on the whole body. Diabetics on TeroNeem find themselves more fit, feel an improvement and experience better quality of life.
Note: Regular practice of ” Dhanurasana” helps to control Diabetes.
- Vibha Natural Products Ltd.
- +91 9975331313
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|