Vibha TeroNeem Powder 50grams (Herbal Tea Powder) (Diabetes Care)
100% Natural & Herbal Powder Against Diabetes
A Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine.
“Every Tenth Indian is a Diabetic and every fifth Diabetic in the world is an Indian”.
- “TeroNeem” Powder is made from heart wood of tree Pterocarpus Marsupium.
- Herbal Product. No Side Effects.
- Diabetes Mellitus (DM) represents a major medical problem affecting millions of people all over the world.
- Diabetes is a disease in which the body does not produce or properly use insulin, a hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starch and other foods into energy needed for daily life. The spreading diabetes epidemic is a major health threat for India.
- Studies from 10 Cities of Western India show that every fifth Mumbaikar will have diabetes.
The 2 distinct forms of Diabetes are:
- Type I, juvenile or insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM-an auto immune disease in which body does not produce any insulin) and
- Type II, adult onset or Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM-a metabolic disorder resulting from the body’s inability to make sufficient or properly use insulin).
Each 50 gms Teroneem contains:
|Hindi Name||Botanical Name||Gms|
|Beejak (Stem)||Pterocarpus marsupium||25 gms|
|Neem Leaves||Azardirachta Indica||25 gms|
How to Prepare:
- Fill a glass or a plastic tumbler with hot water. (Avoid metallic tumbler).
- Put a spoon full water.
- Cool, Filter & Drink.
For Normal Sugar Level:
Once before breakfast Everyday.
For Higher Sugar Level:
Twice, one in the morning before breakfast & other half an hour after dinner.
Do’s & Don’t:
For better results, it is necessary to have controlled diet.
Pulses & vegetables could be consumed in the regular quantities.
However, Sugar, Rice etc. should be avoided as far as possible.
Vegetables To Be Used:
All leafy vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Cucumber, Tomato, Bitter gourd, Lady Finger, Garlic, peas should be consumed.
Vegetables to be avoided:-
Carrots, potatoes, Sweet potatoes, brinjals (egg plant) etc.
Fruits to be used:-
Pomegranate, papaya, Orange, water melon, Jambolans.
Fruits to be avoided:-
Bananas, figs any type of dry fruits, cashew nuts, apples, custard apples etc.
Avoid eating anything between Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Do not overeat. Avoid sweets, ghee, butter, cheese, ice cream etc.
Moderate physical like brisk walking for 3 kms. a day would help immensely in losing the excess weight.
A regular sleep for 7 hrs during the night is advisable.
Note: Regular practice of ” Dhanurasana” helps to control Diabetes.
- Vibha Natural Products Ltd.
- +91 9975331313
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|