Dr.Patkars Natural Apple Cider Vinegar (Refined) 500 ML
Product by: Dr. Patkar's
- If you are looking for Health vinegar, buy Dr. Patkar’s Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother.
- This is a refined Vinegar.
- After lots of request from Hotel industry we have also come with Natural vinegar.
- For Cooking & applying on Skin there is no need of mother or Enzymes which is abundant in Health vinegar.
- It needs only the acidity i.e. acetic acid which helps to restore our body PH which should be Acidic not alkaline same as for cooking for predigesting of high protein & Fats.
9 Boxes Sold
Dr. Patkar’s Natural Apple Cider Vinegar (Refined)
Water and apple juice from concentrate 5% Acidity.
Salad dressing –
- Dr.Patkar’s Apple Cider Vinegar is best used for salad dressing.
- A concoction of cider vinegar with herbs and spices sprinkled over a salad could do wonders to its taste.
- Make a quick dressing by mixing olive oil, cider vinegar, a little bit of sugar and herbs.
Sauce / Chutneys –
- Dr.Patkar’s Apple Cider Vinegar has a tangy, fruity taste to it and adding it to your sauce and chutneys could enhance their flavors.
- It is best used when making fruit chutneys as it helps soften the fruit when added while cooking.
- Tomatoes are the most suited for sauce as they themselves are acidic in nature.
Boiled Eggs –
- Add a spoonful of Dr.Patkar’s Apple Cider Vinegar to the water when boiling hard shell eggs.
- This will prevent the shells from cracking letting the whites leak.
Marinate & Tenderizing –
- Marinating meat in Dr.Patkar’s Apple Cider Vinegar helps tenderize the meat, killing the bacteria. In a cup of vinegar add your spices and herb for marination. Let the meat rest in this mix for a few hours or overnight.
- Your meat will be soft & you will enjoy it. This is the secret formula of many Restaurants.
- To make dried beans/pulses less gas producing when eaten, add Dr. Patkar’s Apple Cider Vinegar to the soaking water and then try cooking with vinegar. Vinegar helps to break down cellulose in any fibrous or stringy vegetables.
How to use for Hair care:
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- After shampoo is rinsed squeeze hair to remove as much water as possible, Take some Dr.Patkar’s ACV on your palm & gently apply on your hair including scalp. (Not in eyes- if it enters your eyes wash immediately with plenty of water) Wear a plastic Hair Cap (not compulsory).
- After 6-10 minutes rinse with water. People prefer not to wash it out thoroughly.
This hair treatment can be done every two to three times a week.
Benefits of Hair wash
- Helps to balance the pH of your hair
- Removes Chemical buildup from other hair products (shampoo, conditioner etc.)
- Removes dirt and grease from hair
- Closes and covers hair cuticles, resulting in smoother, shinier hair.
Natural Anti-Dandruff treatment
- People with heavy dandruff can apply in the ratio 1:2 with water to their scalp at night before going to bed.
- Then in morning follow the hair wash process as mentioned above.
- Don’t get worried about ACV smell on your hair as it will vanish once your hair gets dried.
How to use for Skin care:
Homemade Natural Toner –
- Make a toning solution of ACV and water in ratio 1:3 or 1:4. Apply on skin with cotton.
- For Acne and Pimples, use in ratio of 1:2 on affected area. Rinse after 20 minutes.
Homemade Aftershave –
- Take a few drops of ACV with few drops of water on your palm and gently apply on your cheeks after shaving.
200 ml Rs. 90/-, 500 ml Rs. 175/-
There are no reviews yet.