Dr. Patkar’s Apple Cider Vinegar with MOTHER (Prevent Heart Blockages)
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Helps in sugar metabolism . Best for diabetes (control fasting sugar).
- Reducing cholesterol (The dangerous LDL cholesterol type).
- Effective home remedy for treating and Preventing Heart Blockages.
- Reduces Prostate problems.
- Helps regulate Blood Pressure.
- Treating all type of arthritic pain.
- Eases Osteoporosis.
- Cleans Bladder,Kidney, Blood, Liver, Gall bladder, etc.
- Helps with Constipation.
- Reduces symptom of Muscle cramps.
- Relieves Chronic Fatigue.
- Treating Gout by dissolving uric acid in joints.
- Relieving Asthma.
- Helps Digestion reliving Acidity and Gas .
- Alkalizes the body.
- Increases metablolism best for weight loss.(sip it through out the day).
- Eases general body and joint stiffness.
- Helps to fight infection.
- Dissolves fibroids if used with Black strap Molasses.
- Helps in Menopause and regulate periods. Cleans of Bladder, Kidneys, Blood, Liver.
- Dissolves Kidney and Gall Bladder stones.
- Relieving in Asthma.
- Helps dissolving Kidney and Gall Bladder Stones .
How can Apple cider Vinegar help?
*The need for calcium supplements once you start growing older is very well known. Apple cider Vinegar helps extract calcium from fruits, vegetables and meat, helping in the process of maintaining strong bones.
*Potassium is essential for the replacement of worn-out tissues within the body. This mineral is also important to soft tissue repair, as calcium is to the bones and teeth.
*Chronic potassium deficiency causes a variety of ailments including hair loss, weak finger nails, brittle teeth, sinusitis, and a permanently running nose. Apple cider Vinegar is loaded with potassium.
*The beta-carotene helps in countering damage caused by free radicals, helping one maintain firmer skin and a youthful appearance. This beta-carotene within apple cider Vinegar is said to be in a natural and easy to digest form.
What’s so special about Apple Cider Vinegar?
*Natural Apple Cider Vinegar contains 19 of 22 essential minerals used in growth, repair and maintenance of the body.
*In fact it contains 93 different components. Vitamins C, E, A, B1, B2, B6, beta-carotene, bio-flavanoids, Malic acid, acetic acid, pectin and vital minerals such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, boron, phosphorous, sulphur, iron, and fluorine.
*Tannins also found in apple skins are present in apple cider Vinegar and are antioxidants. Pectin in the Vinegar is a fiber which may help reduce bad cholesterol and helps in regulating blood pressure.
*Our Apple Cider Vinegar Is Unrefined, Unfiltered & with MOTHER.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is Raw, Unfiltered, Unpasteurized apple cider vinegar made from naturally fermented organic apple juice.
- Apple Cider Vinegar possesses all the attributes for which it is regarded as the best quality apple cider vinegar.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is ideal for reaping the multiple health benefits associated with apple cider vinegar use. Processed Without Any Artificial Color, Preservatives, Additives Or Flavor.
- The goodness of apple cider vinegar is primarily attributed to its key ingredient apple. Apples are loaded with vitamins and minerals. Our apple cider vinegar manufacturing process helps in retaining the important nutrients present in apple.
Dr. Patkar’s Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother (Prevent Heart Blockages)
How to choose Right type of Vinegar?
There are 2 types of Vinegar first is synthetic Vinegar and fruit Vinegar.
*The use of synthetic Vinegar (Chemical) may cause throat irritation/allergy in sensitive individuals.
*A second type of Vinegar is derived from fruits which is natural.
*Again there are 2 types in fruit Vinegar one is Distilled Filtered and Refined?which looks good on shelf but lost all the healing properties while processing where it is refined to control the smell & filter it where they remove the mother which makes the Vinegar look clear.
*Vinegar which is used for healing purpose must be Un-Refined and Un-Filtered. The Mother should be intact and should look cloudy.
Dosage of Apple Cider Vinegar:
2-3 Tsp. in a glass of water before breakfast.
2-3 Tsp. in a glass of water before Lunch.( carry diluted bottle(plastic is ok) if you are in office)
2-3 Tsp. in a glass of water before Dinner
Who Should Avoid ACV?
As there is no Known side-effects of ACV if used in recommended dosage as it is used since last thousand years .
People with high creatine levels should avoid using ACV.
Caution: Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Products under advise of the physician.
200 ml Rs. 265/-, 500 ml Rs. 550/-