Dr. Patkar’s ACV HRT Apple cider vinegar with Ginger Garlic Lemon and Honey With The Mother 500 ML
This formulation contains 4 traditional herbs which works in synergy in Heart Health.
Miracle herb Garlic has been used since time immemorial as a medicine to prevent or treat various diseases and conditions . Heart Health properties of garlic is as follows.
- Blood thinning :
- The anti-clotting properties of ajoen found in garlic help in preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
- Reduce blood pressure :
- Angioten sin II is a protein that helps our blood vessels contract thereby increasing the blood pressure. Allicin in garlic blocks the activity of angioten sin II and helps in reducing blood pressure. The polysul phides present in garlic are converted into a gas called hydrogen sulphide by the red blood cells. Hydrogen sulphide dilates our blood vessels and helps control blood pressure.
- Anti-Block :
- Garlic protects our heart against cardiovascular problems like heart attacks and atherosclerosis. This cardio-protective property can be attributed to various factors. With age, the arteries tend to lose their ability to stretch. Garlic may help reduce this and may also protect the heart from the damaging effects of free oxygen radicals. The sulphur-containing compounds of garlic also prevent our blood vessels from becoming blocked and slow the development of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). The anti-clotting properties of ajoene help prevent clots from forming inside the blood vessels.
- Reduce cholesterol :
- Garlic has the ability to moderately lower our blood triglycerides and total cholesterol and reduce arterial plaque formation.
- Other properties :
- Antibacterial and Antiviral, To treat skin infections, Combat allergies, Remedy for respiratory problems, Garlic increases insulin release and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics, Effective against warts and corns, Improve iron metabolism, Stir up passions, Reduce weight.
In various studies, ginger has been shown to be highly effective in preventing, and curing, heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and a variety of other illnesses. For example, the blood clots that trigger heart attack dissolve when exposed to ginger. Ginger interferes with the long sequence of events necessary for blood clots to form. This helps to prevent clots that can lodge in narrowed coronary arteries and set off a heart attack. Something called throm boxane synthesis initiates clot formation. Ginger is a potent inhibitor of this process. Ginger also inhibits the clumping together of platelets in the blood. So ginger inhibits blood clots in at least two ways. In a study in Prostag landins Medicine, ginger inhibited blood clots more effectively than onion or garlic. Ginger also increases the strength of the heart. Scientists call ginger a cardio tonic agent because of its ability to increase energy production in the heart and to enhance calcium pumping within heart cells that is required for optimal cardiac output.
Other Benefits: Antispasmodic, Antifungal Anti-inflammatory Antiseptic Antibacterial, Antiviral, Analgesic, Circulatory Stimulant, Carminative, Expectorant, Hypotensive, increases blood flow, promotes Sweating, relaxes peripheral blood vessels.
lemon provide many heart-healthy benefits that can keep your heart operating as it should. Heart Beating Properly lemon can help regulate your heartbeat. Lemons . of magnesium can result in irregular heartbeats, known as arrhythmia. Healthy and Proper Heart Functioning Lemons contain a rich amount of the mineral potassium. Raw lemons contain an impressive 146 mg of potassium per serving. The citrus juice from lemons supply good amounts of potassium. Potassium plays a major role in the proper functioning of all tissues, cells and organs throughout your body. This mineral is essential for making muscles, such as your heart, properly contract and function effortlessly. As an electrolyte, potassium conducts electricity throughout your body. Maintains Healthy Blood Vessels The vitamin C in lemons helps support healthy blood vessels throughout your body. Raw, lemons contain rich amounts of the heart-healthy nutrient vitamin C. One lemon satisfies 94 percent of your daily nutritional requirements for vitamin C, according to the Produce for Better Health Foundation. Antioxidants fight damaging free radicals. Free radicals can lead to the development of chronic diseases and conditions such as heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol and diabetes.
The current study involved seven small trials with between five and nine participants. In each trial, blood was examined before and after drinking solutions containing honey, glucose, and artificial honey (approximately half glucose and half fructose). The solutions used in each trial contained between 1 and 3 ounces of honey, glucose, or glucose and fructose. Healthy people experienced an immediate slight decrease in total cholesterol, hDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels after drinking the honey solution but not after glucose and artificial honey solutions. This trend persisted in healthy people drinking the honey solution for 15 days, after which HDL cholesterol levels rose and homocysteine levels dropped. The effect of taking the honey solution every day for fifteen days was even more pronounced in people with high cholesterol: total cholesterol levels dropped by 8%, LDL cholesterol levels dropped by 11%, and CRP levels dropped by 57%. In this combination honey is used as Anupan to enhance the bio-availability of food nutrients in blood vessels and body tissues.
Apple Cider Vinegar :
Vinegar is not only to clean glass, windows & kitchen dirt but it can also effectively clean your arteries. It works like broom which helps body to get rid out of unwanted toxics buildups & wastes. Apple cider vinegar also contains magnesium, potassium & lots of other minerals, vitamins & enzyme. Note: The above combination is made with 72 Hrs. continuous process with MPT Technology (Molecular Protection Technology) which makes this formula more effective than the Homemade. ? Caution: Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Products under advise of the physician.
Heart Remedy – Who should use this remedy?
- Who have diagnosed with heart disease.
- People age above 40 & have stressful life.
- Whose parents have history of Heart disease.
- Those person who can’t afford By-Pass Surgery.
- Those who want to avoid By-pass Surgery.
- Who can’t go for by-pass surgery because of other health issues.
- Also can be taken as prevention of repeated heart attack.
Dr.Patkar’s ACV HRT Apple Cider Vinegar Garlic, Ginger, Lemon and Honey With The Mother 500 ML
Garlic, Ginger, Lemon, Apple Cider Vinegar (unfiltered, unrefined & with Mother) & Honey.
- Once in morning (empty stomach) 3 tsp (15 ML). With 1 Glass of warm water.
- People with chronic problems should start in low dosage as 5 ml for first 5 days then increase 5 ml every 5 days & should continue 15 ML regular dosage to avoid healing crisis.(Optional) .
- Make Mixture of 3 tsp. (15 ML) of only A C V in 1 glass of water.
- Half an hour before Lunch.
- Make Mixture of 3 tsp. (15 ML) of only A C V in 1 glass of water.
- Half an hour after Dinner.
- Store in dark and cool place . No refrigeration required.
- Use in 40 days after opening bottle.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|