Kirata Tikata | Swertia Chirata | Chiretta
Important Preparations of Kirata Tikata (Swertia Chirata):
Kirayat (Syrup / Kadha):
Suggested Dosage: 2 to 4 teaspoonful 2 times in a day with equal quantity of warm water.
Maha Sudarshan Powder (Churna):
Suggested Dosage: The ideal dosage of Maha Sudarshan churna is to be taken about half to two grams diluted with water 3 times a day.
Kirayata (Chirayata) Powder (Churna):
Suggested Dosage: 2 to 3 gms twice a day with warm water.
Kade Chirayata Ghana (Extract) Tablet (Pills):
Suggested Dosage: Two tablet three times a day.
Kadu – Kariyatu Capsules:
Suggested Dosage: Take 2 capsules at morning.
Kariyatu Tablet (Pills):
Suggested Dosage: Take 2 to 4 tablets with warm water.
Suggested Dosage: 20 ml twice a day with water.
Common Name(s) of Kirata Tikata (Swertia Chirata):
Chirayata, Chiretta, Chirata, Nilavembu, Chirota, Charaita, Kiraita, Kariyatum, Nilavebu, Nilavippa, Katu Tikta, Kandatikta, Kirata, Kairata, Bhunimba, Ramasenaka.
Botanical Name of Kirata Tikata:
Swertia Chirata Buch Ham. (S. chirayita (Roxb. ex Flem.) Karst. or S. tongluensis Burkill. or G. chirayata Roxb. ex. Flem.)
- For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Roof.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
|Type / Form||
Extract Tablet, Kadha / Syrup, Raw, Powder, Tablets
100 gms Rs. 180/-, 100 gms Rs. 70/-, 100 grams Rs. 157/-, 200 grams Rs. 314/-, 200 ml Rs. 92/-, 450 ml Rs. 174/-, 60 tabs Rs. 160/-