100% Pure Sunthi | Zingiber Officinale | Ginger
Important Preparations of Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale) :
Saubhagya Shunthi Pak (Pak) :
Suggested Dosage : 10 to 20 gm. with milk.
Kottamchukkadi Tailam (Oil) :
Suggested Dosage : Required quantity to be used for massaging the affected areas of the body.
Ging chif (Chips) :
Suggested Dosage : 1 or 2 pieces to be taken 1/2 before meals or 1 piece as you please any time during the day or as prescribe by the physician. Store in dry place. Replace cap tightly after use.
Sunth Churn (Powder) :
Suggested Dosage : 1 or 2 teaspoon with water or milk.
Suntha Ghana (Tablet/Pills) :
Suggested Dosage : Keep the bottle tightly close & store in a dry place.
Ginger (Oil) :
Suggested Dosage : Replace cap tightly after each use. Store in a cool & dark place to prevent deterioration.
Ginger Honey (Honey) :
Direction : 10 to 20 gram once or twice a day with luke warm water or spoonful directly or with tea. (1 table spoon is equal to 8 gram honey)
Common Name(s) of Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale) :
Sonth, Sunthi, Chukku, Inzi.
Botanical Name of Sunthi :
- For more information you can always contact us on +91 9975331313.
- We have more than 23000 Ayurvedic, Organic and Herbal products. Over 1000’s of Raw Herbs. And 850+ Ayurvedic Brands all under one Roof.
- Delivery available all over the world. We deliver everywhere from Pune to Paris, Vasai to Vietnam.
- Our shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX, BLUEDART, SPEED POST, REGISTERED MAIL etc.
- Our Payment Gateway is 100% Safe. Payment Gateway Partners are Razorpay, PayPal, EBS.
- Cash on Delivery service is available in selected few Pin Codes in India.
|Type / Form||
Honey, Oil, Root, Powder, Tablets
100 gram Rs. 67/-, 100 gram Rs. 90/-, 200 gram Rs. 113/-, 250 gram Rs. 180/-, 60 tablets Rs. 120/-, 10 ml Rs. 360/-