Dr. Patkar’s ACV G and H Apple Cider Vinegar Garlic and Honey With The Mother
This is an excellent home remedy that you want to keep available at all times in your home. It’s great as a preventative and for maintaining good health. The base mixture includes the three main ingredients of Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey. Each of these three ingredients have individual benefits on their own and in this mixture, a synergistic effect enhances the properties of each. The Apple Cider Vinegar must be unfiltered and the Honey must be raw, unpasteurised Honey for all the benefits to be realised.
- It is a natural remedy for lowering harmful cholesterol.
- Garlic can guard against heart disease by preventing the formation of fatty deposits in the arteries.
- Regular amounts of Garlic can help the body fight off infections.
- Garlic can also help to fight off colds.
Raw Honey :
- It contains 5,000 live enzymes, a full range of vitamins, 22 amino acids and 27 minerals.
- It is a powerful antioxidant, antiviral, contains natural antibiotics, stimulates the immune system into action and helps to fight respiratory conditions- especially when combined with apple cider vinegar.
This remedy works best for
- Muscle or joint aches,
- Alzheimer’s disease,
- High blood pressure,
- Infertility and Impotence,
- Fever Colds and Infectious Diseases,
- Obesity ( a powerful Fat destroyer and weight reducer),
- Reduces high blood pressure and cholesterol,
- Reduced risks of breast cancer ,
- Blocks agents of cancer of the breast – colon – esophagus – skin – stomach and stimulates the Immune System.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|
30 days acv challenge –
Do apple cider vinegar weight loss plans work? That’s the question that many people want to know. For years people have looked for ways to lose weight. They have tried all kinds of things, some of which worked, and some don’t. Apple cider vinegar is something that has shown to have some promise when it comes to weight loss. Vinegar is a fermented product. To make apple cider vinegar the apples get smashed up and put in a vat. The sugars in the apples then ferment and turn into wine. But cider is a step further than alcohol. As the apples ferment further it becomes vinegar. The word vinegar comes from French and it means sour wine. The primary ingredient in any vinegar is acetic acid. All vinegars also have other vitamins and nutrients. The concentration of those depends on what the vinegar is made of. Using an apple cider vinegar weight loss plan isn’t a new thing. This vinegar has shown up as a folk remedy for many years. It has been linked to curing and helping with everything from acne to cancer. Not everything that has been said about apple cider vinegar is true, or is able to be backed up by some kind of proof. However one place that the reputation looks like it’s going to live up to the hype is in weight loss.