Dr. Patkar’s Family Protein 300gms (Soya Protein Isolate)
- Soya protein isolate is a highly refined or purified form of soya protein with a minimum protein content of 84.5% on a moisture-free basis.
- It is made from defatted soy flour which has had most of the non-protein components, fats and carbohydrates removed.
- Because of this, it has a neutral flavor and will cause less flatulence than soy flours.
- Soya isolates are mainly used to improve the texture of meat products, but are also used to increase protein content, to enhance moisture retention, and as an emulsifier
- Soya protein provides all the essential amino acids for human nutrition. Soybean protein is essentially identical to that of other legume pulses and one of the least expensive sources of dietary protein.
- Natural source of complete protein.
- Great source of protein for vegetarians.
- Cholesterol free food
- Original natural flavor, no sugar added.
- Isolated soya protein 100%
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using the product
- Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had liver or kidney disease.
Dr. Patkar’s Family Protein (Soya Protein Isolate (84.5% Proteins))
- Take one scoopful (10) g as a food blended with any food preparation of your choice.
- It can be added to any food preparation since it smooth and practically tasteless formulation.
- It blend with almost all food preparation vegetarian, non-vegetarian, like dal or any gravy dish.
- As easy way to add protein to one’s daily diet is by adding to preparation like chapatti, puri, Paratha , dosa etc.
- One can even add it to foodstuff like dhokla, biscuits, cake etc.
- PDCAAS (protein digestibility corrected amino acid score)= 1.0 globally recognized
- Standard established by the world health organization.
|Nutrition facts per 100gm|
|From total fat||30kcal|
|Saturated fat||0.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.7 g|
|Trans fatty Acid||Lass Than 0.5g|
|By difference||Lass than 1 g|